Skip to main content

freak !

My mom told me I'm having quite a difficult week starting from today as the horoscope says. Well, I'm one of those who tries to believe rather than to ignore you see so I took extra caution and note of my stuff.

Woke up on time, caught the bus, did all the morning shit that I've to do before I sat down and turn on my PC. Checked my Boss' calender and see if all the meetings' are ok and the rooms are booked and stuff. Well all is good, then I had my all wonderful breakfast.

Lunch, decided to go down to Funan since no one has anything important to do. Collecting Sue's mp3 freebies; screen protector and a AC charger ( still need ta connect via usb how crap ?) as well as auditing the earphones at Jaben, Adelphi.

Cabbed down and collected everything and went to Jaben, the guys out so we had lunch and went back later. Sue's treat for breakfast and KFC, I'm gonna have to treat her tomorrow man ~ Being buddy ain't using cash yo~

Reached Jaben and woah, the place is as messy as it can be haha, the boss looks messy but hoho he is definately one guy you MUST look for when you need headphones/earphones. He does not compromise for quality as well as things to suit your needs. Democratic, honest, fair and straight when he talks about "His Stuffs". Like the guy who keeps hogging to the Westone Um2 or Um3 I can't remember, he kept saying the sound is extremely good ! The owner's name is Wilson, and he goes " Well what do you expect, its 2 drivers" well at a price of more than 2 times of the conventional 1 driver Westone Um1. Um2 or Um3 goes all out @ $379.90 WTF eh ?

He lives by the sentence, "I'd love to make you poor but Happy" He definately doesn't lie nor does he tries to get over and done with. You can test with everything, from Mylar3 to shure e2c to westone, changing the plug size to double plug. I made a request to test it with an amp and from a distance away he explained about headphone jack and lineout and the amp isn't fully utilize and amp brings out something new but doesn't enhance anything ~

Had an eye opener at Jaben. The whole thing isn't about Jaben here, it is Lydia ! my boss. She gave Sue a blast about the cost and Sue just got shacken and we thought we better left. Next my hp rang and Aileen from SPH CALLED ! OMFG I had no idea what to do, sms-ed Lydia and she told me to bring them up and set-up. I'm OUT OF THE OFFICE HELLO !? I had no idea I had to be in office BUT i had no reason NOT to be IN because it is 230pm THEN !

Sue's involve too and by the time the cab came it was 2:40pm. The meeting was suppose to be starting at 230pm but set-up, some delays we pray and hope it will be delayed. The cab was quite fast, 253 and we're in the building, rushing up I wish Sue all the best and there she goes into her meeting. I was saved thanks to Jaime helping me to setup and stuff >.< saved !

My life ain't smooth I know, just as my life was suppose to be, there are saviours around me my mum had always said. It is a good thing but I just want it to be a bonus/surplus for me when I really need em not taken for granted for ~ Like today I was totally lost man ! Anyway up my level I saw Oli ~ who is the boss of my boss ~ a level below the VP ~ Vice president who is 3rd biggest in the building haha, I knew he is involve as the meeting is co-ordinated by me involving mobile + maxonline and Oli though. I opened the door and specifically for him but he took the other door cuz its his way, he's bloody nice and never think that he is some bigshot that deserve anything special, thank me everytime for anything I help out with. I look at him and asked "Going for the zapcode meeting?" he blank out for a moment and goes "yeah!" i smile and left.

WEeEee Sue's saved ! How can they start with Oli out ? hehehehhe. Thank god !

I've submited by timesheet too though. Lydia did not even look at anything and signed, woah ? Nontheless yeah it has been an exciting and fun day, leave the excitement away please, I've a weak heart.

Adios people, well Adelphi is a place to try out audio stuffs man ! I've gotta bring my dad there once he's back in Singapore ! I saw loads of CDPs, Audio Amps, Classic speakers to all the never-affordable or even-affordable-never-can-buy stuffs. I love gadgets !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat