Skip to main content

Virgin post ~

First post for my new blog. The old blog will leave you a note on what has happened. Nontheless here it is.

Sunday 27th May2007

It wasn't at all a pleasant day, the weather's too hot for anyone's liking, including mine. Had a persistant headache, I drank more than 8 cups of water today I swear and it ain't going to help out at all. Did some updates of my FM and thank you Sherman for the new crack, I'm gonna start off with pool as usual winning everything before I start with a lower division club.

Had a Yong Tau Hu dinner and a Palapop "rainbow" ice-cream; a typical boy/man/old man's fravourite and off home. Watched cars in the afternoon then, one of the only few animation i watched over the theatre that is surprisingly well spent; yeah thank you Mr Kuan, it was your idea then.

Feel like eating meat today but I didn't have enough, went to the storeroom and guess what ? I dug out a $40 Abalone ! hehe, green light by the vice president a.k.a my mum to eat it. I ate it over Deja Vu !.

The show is SO very interesting ! Back than, I've no company nor was my companion intrested in this I believe. Here's the outline, Deja Vu : meant something re-occuring, did I got that right ? LOL anyway ok, someone developed this thing, that allows people to viewwhat happened from the past 4Days and 6hours LIVE. Meaning the past is the present now and you are allowed to view it like it is going to happen if you don't do anything to it. The show, well true enough tried to go back to the "present" and change everything.

The intresting shit is about how they explain how this works, Einstein shit and the point from past and present and if we manage to change the past there exists a new future and it will take a different path ( The diagram that black girl drew if you watched it ) . The other "sexy" thin guy who's the only one who speaked the truth as of now, what has been done is already done, physics' power so massive that it will not allow anything to interfere well I'm quite blur to this but I'm heading to the NLB soon to read up some physics.

The best quote of the show " I'm gonna speak slowly so that all the F***s that holds the Phds can follow up to what I say" Something like that HAHAH ~ hilarious. 12:08am . Adios !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat