Skip to main content

xtremely tired !



I'm not at all in the mood to blog because I was totally tired today, not till Kirsten brightens my day with her gaze, her stare, her seductive glance n smile @ me. Well yes, it is the wierdest yet one of my most loved movie " Elizabeth Town ". I'd love to have someone like this in my life even if I lost 1 billion Dollar.

Woke up @9am when I slept at 3am. Not hard to guess, Kirsten was playing tennis so yeah I thought it'll be nice to be watching her play but not kissing with Paul that is @ England during Wimbledon. Drove off to work feeling so damn hungry, met Eric @ Mac and yea he gave me a treat just because I help him sold off his Zen Vision:M, 30Gb @ $265. Its just OTW; on the way for me well I keep surfing vrforums yet I don't buy anything much well yeah so its fine with me but he is so insistent that to save the hassle I'd gladly accept it so Bagle was passed out just now.

PC show was cool, setup was done fully unexpectedly EARLY, all the phones visuals up, brochures and posters are in and Ms Loke was there as well to supervise man. Same age we are but well she's like a class above me when in comes to work in the company.

I'm already tired and stuff and while accompanying Sue to scout on haha the RED there's this FAT lady ok i'm fat too so I'm not being mean or anything well I do ( damnx thanks to you Ms you know who i forgotten the term u used ). She came trying to cut across me but she's 2 steps too slow and she tried to buge me away with her bare skin, mind you she's in tube. Obviously I wasn't intrested to let her go so I walked firm and yeah she bounced back and she "ZEK" me, I don't know what's the word for this so I "ZEK" back and she stare and I did it again and instantly said " If you don't wanna squeeze don't come to pasar malum lar" well thats me, Sue had such a great laugh when most people would just shoo me off. Face > everything

LG gurls were the hottest and the sweetest, the rest are just "not interested" when my heart is overwhelm and overtaken by them haha. There's this salesgurl @ the handphone booth that has the gaze 50% of Kirsten, I'll pay for her to just look at me I swear, I cannot imagine it but well I'll go back again, twice in fact so yeah.

230pm I left for Ayer Rajah where i have to clear the damn storeroom with Sally. She never ask me to help out today but well I did bcuz she's like 58 years old or older ? and clearing up storeroom hello ? We did till 8pm and yeah thats HOW I SPENT FUC*KING VESAK DAY ?

The good thing is at least I'm not attached, which gurl wouldn't want her boi available during public holidays ~ At least even then and now I have a peaceful mind so right now I'm going to sleep and rest and yeah here's the few pics of the storeroom cleared up ! And yea that explains why I did not reply you Mr Kuan.


Clean n neat eh ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat