Skip to main content



Woke up feeling ain't all right, aftermath of what happened last night ? Perhaps ! The car was scratched on purpose at the office. Very obvious it was done using something sharp, a car can't do that scratch. Amatuerly done with 1 swipe right across the drivers' seat door. I parked with the driver seat facing the main road today and yeap. Thanks to whoever that did that, you were brilliant, IQ definately higher than einstein and well may god look upon and bless ur soul.

Had lunch with Jess n Co for the very first time, consist of niko, cindy, jess n ashley. When we reach the foyer area, Ash was like "can we take the cam mer ray" haha i was blur and well took me awhile and "Sure!" haha. Lunch was alrite, today was bored. Shopped around IKEA for those 2 who just got married and zheng-ing their homes haha.

SPEED !

Sianz0r gotta drive my dad back from airport. Was 842pm when i left the shell station @ my area. I reached Changi Airport @ 915pm. Dropped off my dad to meet his boss at Bugis area at abt 950ish. I got parked at 1010pm. On the average i was at 120ish km/hr. I've got this habit of hating tailgaters... I'd just get a go at 140ish - 160 if needed unless cars like wrx, evos, Bmws, Volvos and certain Audi series or most high cc continental cars I would just give way.

I used to drive at 110 TOPS looks like it's getting into my blood. Spreads like HIV ~ my whole body is feeling it. There's no need but I sorta get drawn to it and love it so damn much. Looks like the rex needs to me on the way soon... unless haha =)


The place i had an iced cold latte from delifrance. The auntie even stir the coffee for me after she help me add the sweetener. Different place different service eh ? Was merely in berms n tees, with my fake LV/Subaru key holder and a 6233, slangg a little and good service comes around the corner.

YUMMY coffee, drawn into the lucrative life of expenses on such exquisite delights ! Ain't me but if I work so much and just keep saving and scrimming, my life would be gone so !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat