Skip to main content

Brief Update

Sry for not updating, lost my phone, I meant it's been sent for repair and upgrading of firmware, dad's N73 screwed up so brought mine to China. ( His designer phone was stolen with a knife pointing at him last time so yeap )

The camera of the 6233 sucks big time and I'll probably own the K800i in a week or 2 so rest assure I'll update many pics asap.

Yesterday Daddy treated us to a Chinese "DELICACY" called the zha xiang xie, it's crab and it taste like crap. My dad ended up with my mum camping in both our toilets. Phew ! I wasn't affected else tell me where to I let out mine ?

There's a car 2755 that splashed water at me totally 2days back at Ayer Rajah Crescent, I was dead drenched and the jeans was filled with dirt, people still kept calling me to HELP DA BAO ! ARGHZ !!!! So pissed off, grumpy for the whole day lunch time. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I saw that guy AT THAT TIME but right now I'd just let it go. Why ? Cuz I'd be the same as those punks and dickheads if I punch him or scratch his car. Well i do know how it felt when a car is scratched :)

Today, dreaded to go down for the badminton session as well... I slept at 3am just to complete my FIFA2008 aha. Feeling weak and my mucus was flowing like free flow lavae from an eruption. Went to the forums and saw Albert left his name there, well felt like I wanna go down to play and made my trip down.

Lost my first game, my mind was "i'm tired, I'm slow, I can't smash, lousy shuttle" blablabla. As the game goes my mood improved cuz there's this guy by the nick of Batman in XXXforums la, I met him 2weeks ago at the Sunday session. He talks a lot and I felt he showed little respect and most of them didn't like him that much. Was to paired with him cuz Stan wanted to whoop his arse!

After 3 games with him i started to siam, partner ting ting and poor Ron, just kept apologizing to him, WTF ? Trashed em flat though. Next paired up with Ron, and he again showed his cocky attitude and gayish drop shot ARGHZ !!! got my focus and we came back to win him.

2 ppl left early so hmmm we're all shagg-ed, forced to play again with ting ting and I told him i'm in deep shit condition. We went down 9 - 1 and ting ting was committed to every shot so my mind was "Give up, just play for fun, finish the game" I couldn't stop feeling like shit cuz my partner is trying his best. Moreover that dickhead said " wha liddat not exciting leh " you can't make such comments dUhz! Details aside, we won them 15-12 :D

Feeling my whole body work-ed out, it felt great !! WoOTz ! I <3 badminton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat