Skip to main content
Went fishing, had 12 catches, 9 catfish, 1 seabass and 1 unknown edible fish! Wai Meng was with us too! It's just irks me to see unfairness and unjust done to people who put in their heart and soul yet...

I came to a conclusion, if they don't want to save themselves, no one would be able to, not even the all mighty god Jesus Christ.

Slept my day next, while driving, I was swerving left and right, Geez, I'm getting too old for late night stuff? Anyway, went to my dad's office as usual, did up his PCs, 1 totally useless PC and 2 slightly savable.

Met Ian and Caron as planned, suppose to have coffee and end up we did helloada crap! First I went to Queensway with em, Caron was getting her specs done and well I was looking for new Berms, Sandles and Canvas shoes! Managed to get all of them plus a Polo for about $170ish? Surprised they were haha! I only spend on techie stuff.

Island Creamery -> KAP! Ian came out with a fantastic new scope of Investor which got me on my knees man arghz! We're talking and Caron suggest i pop by and stay over for a DVD and simple breakfast, without even asking if I'd be a hassle I said yeah! Geez, I'm getting too used to it which somehow i felt was not very courteous. Anyway the whole night was about expenditure, I'm going to do mine tomorrow.

"I had to cut down on my drinking which is about 2.5 a month. It just ain't right to spend that kinda money" Coming out from someone who is getting 9+ per month.

"Don't get a car until you are getting 4+ take home, I know it sounds ironic coming from someone who drives a sportscar" coming from someone who influence me FURTHER into cars

"He's a head of the desk, both of them could easily afford a SLK but they'd just settle for an economical car. Guess what, they paid off their house in Aussie within 7 years when it is suppose to take 30yrs. Debtless life!" -Evan & Wife

"Don't ever die for money, my main source of motivation is getting to live a quality life; to travel as and when I want, to go into a fendi, prada and gucci to be able to decide to buy bcuz I liked it and not worrying about cash" Caron

"I used to have to get at least a DVD when I step into a DVD shop. 3 car magz a month but now I try to get it only when I need it or when there's MR-2" -Ian

Guess what? I just bought 7 DVDs and was going to get a $620 DAC. I need to do tonnes of Soul Searching.

It ain't right to me about how she saves and all but it make perfect sense because Warren Buffet drives a Toyota Altis FYI. A human with US$28b driving an ALTIS while his wife would source for the cheapest groceries from 3 different Marts. Fuck this shit this means I will have a easier life after 30 and also meant that I ain't getting a car.

I know but it just ain't right for me to understand that but the FACT that I'll be better though I do have a choice of doing it the hard way BUT why and Caron would even give me big time if she realize I did get a car with less than 4~ haha I'm just blurred by the 4 wheels, the gear stick, the acceleration and something to hold.



Anyway, we watched DVD, Maid of Honour which was quite farneh! But i missed Hot Fuzz!! till 6am, Caron whine a little about going out for breakfast now but we ended up sleeping.

1130am i woke up, check on boyboy and roxy, omgosh they're sleeping so nicely side by side. Boy² was so nice, got to stroke him for damn long, I know I need that but I can't afford it at the moment >_<

Made myself at home, read papers, opened the panel and the nice morning breeze accompanied by tiny bits of rain gosh, quality life eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat