Skip to main content

CNY

Well, I left for Malaysia with a heavy heart, didn't really wanna go back anyway. Pack my stuff and left. 1hr 20mins in all was the trip, traffic was smooth, no congestion or hiccups along the way.

Here I am for the 21st time for CNY! It wasn't that bad after all. Mom, Dad & Sis left for Kluang to shop while I decided to stay around to recoup after that long movie/coffee session with Ian and Caron. 4am was it? when we left haha! But it wasn't the rest that ultimately got be to stay but...



look at the skin of the awesome Kampong CHICKEN! Yum Yum! My 1st bite @ Malaysia, accompanied by ginger chillie, fried tau kua & roast pork! Hmmm, leave the on diet thing on hold =P

Well, there is always this thing I can't stop myself from eating in Malaysia is our Kampong Roti Prata! Grandma was suggesting we walk down to the centre of town for prata after she have got her stuff done but my uncle was back so, he brought me there! He's riding a bike so I'm hopping on with...



This retro helm HAHA!!



DA PRATAAAAAAAAAAA + TEH TARIK AIS!



Had a chat with my uncle, he's about 50, still single, loves to gamble but well if he can afford to then I think it's ok. He's sharing a house with his friends, RM120 per month, they get a house 4 rooms, kitchen blablabla, while he's on a per job basis pay. When there's nothing, he sleeps and goes KTV (his babe is there =x) else he'd work.

Life seems pretty tough yet simple and sometimes sweet for him, geez he has been the one who has been bringing me for prata, hard boiled egg breakfast, burgers and firecrackers when I was young. I guess he'd be one of those I'd gladly "look after"

Back @ HOME!! Here are the few changes after a year, a nice mini lotus pond with guppies!!



The mini vege garden!! Soooo nice!!



Well, met up my cousins very late, all of the guys are taller than me >.< and some are getting prettier as well hahA! Too bad I was too tired to take pics but well, it was a nice CNY afterall!

Some other random pics like firecracker at the temple after 12 midnight, fireworks as well, the very nice soup obviously cooked over charcoal and my oh my what did I found in our letter box! A dead remain of a lizard?








I'd really wanna retire here, and so I guess I will be buying this land and this house. Hmmm why not? Since I'm the eldest grandson after all.

Sempang Renggam, I'd visit you again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat