Skip to main content
Got a text from JS, had a fun job to do the following day @ the beach, since he and Jon will be going, I did not give much thought to it and agreed. Met Jon @ JE and mounted on his SP and flew us to Vivo.

Finally the full cast came, including Ming Gang, his noob driving skills were simply atrocious at best? Anyway, we were getting quite a fair amount tending those old school games stall! When you thought Singapore was small enough, I met ah lian there, doing the same stuff!

The event finally started at 10ish, after a series of downpour which seem to have gotten our spirits up for a while (thinking that we'd be just seating there and getting paid). This stall of mine, was one of the hardest game to win, you had 7 balls and you need to shoot it into a hole about 2twice the diameter of the ball. The distance was about 3 metres and the target; a dinosaur!

Let's rather not talk about our typical disgraceful Singaporean Style, arguing, swooping and "stealing" prizes. Instead, many had rejoined the queue, just to ensure they will conquer this booth.

In the early part of the day, there was this 可爱姐姐, who'd make funny noises when she misses by a mile, or was so close to scoring, knowing people, I'd add a little bit of pressure to make things worst for her, so that she could queue again :) She was wearing a denim shorts, pink bikini with a brown spaghetti strap top over, her bf, i presume, was at least 1.8metre, fugly, fit looking guy? Sigh ~ I had only seen her for good handful of times before she left. Didn't had the chance to say bye or get her name, I did try to wave to her, all we had was a fraction of a secs' eye contact and that was it =/

Then, came a very very very persistent mother & daughter duo! She was quite young? At max, JC level? Very evenly tanned, coupled with a nice sweetie-shy smile plus her English speaking accent, very attractive indeed. She was eying on our cutie penz! Those that we ONLY HAD in Primary School's Bookshop!!! Took her more than 10 tries to get 2 of her pens off my shelf! Her mum & dad pop by later, unwilling to be conquered by that dino!! Did managed to get a few glimpse of her with her cousins I presume, as well as @ the carpark when Ming Gang drove us off...

Beach is fun!!! Been too long since I've been there :) Anyway there's this other girl but I'm too hungry to keep blogging about it. All I know, she's 20, my kinda gurl and I didn't even get her name, AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat