Skip to main content
Heading towards the mid point recovery from my recent Ankle Lingament Reconstruction Surgery; I'm current in cast, this is my 2nd week, heading towards the 3rd on Friday. Unable to walk, plus I'm already klutz enough, it's such a pain in the as* when you feel so vulnerable. Anyway, 6weeks will be required for the lingaments to heal but, the surgery only took 40 odd minutes?! Geez

I know I'm ranting but, just give me some space yeah. I've planned to get a job straight after my ORD, which is why I've done up my resumes and sent them out to a handful of companies. Received a few decent calls but my effort were prooved worthless, I thought it'll be better received by many companies and recruitment agencies because I'm prepared and raring to go 2 months before I'm able to commit. Replies were, " why not you try contacting us at a latter date" or " Oh we've just sent a group of interns over, maybe we will see how it goes and let you know ". Sigh* I'm requesting for a entry level job in a very competitive industry, plus in this ever crazy country named Singapore.

Well just look at where I am now, unable to head down for lessons, moreover interviews? Hah? 人算不如天算!eh?

Caron has been asking me out and I've been rejecting her well because I'm a huge burden yeah? Last morning, she rang me at about 1pm, asking if I'd like to have dinner with the gang + JP Morgan peeps, for her pre bday celebration. I'd die to go? Cuz they are so much fun, and I know a few of the JP people so it'd be crazy. Yet i have to turn her down. Blahz, she even offered me transport. Haiz, I really can't make a friend go through this much trouble, moreover it's her birthday? She is one of those I'm heavily indebted to and I really have doubts if I ever am going to be able to clear my debts haha.

It made me worst, having known that she knew I was bored, having to stay at home and just wanna to bring me around to have some fun. Blahz!

Been mugging a little, notes are not comprehensive enough, study guides have errors and aren't clear. A good 40% of examples do not have solutions and I dare say a good 40% lacking in the study guide is in another book which cost $109 on Amazon. Econs is a subject that you definitely can never study on your own? Weather and dad's hectic schedule isn't helping either.

2009 is not a very good year for me thus far, but well, recovery will be next and it'll be MY BULL RUN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat