Skip to main content

Bully

More than a month ago, Jan asked me if I ever bully people. There was this smile on my face. Many times people would define smile as being silly, or a smurk or something cheeky, but it could simply be a substitute for feeling embarrass...

Let's go Chronologically.

Kindergarten

1. I never bullied people, I just kinda lie... I still remembered who I lied to and I told my mum, and my mum said " A promise is a promise, how can you keep telling people the countless tomorrows ". That is when I learned, what a promise is.

Primary School

2. I was trying to be smart, i picked it up from some adults who said "It's not that I am tall, it's simply that you are short."

A few classmates were congratulating me on my perfect math test again and this young prick came and said "Yeah Shi Jie is always the smartest". He wasn't at all the nicest classmate I had and I said "No, I ain't smart, just that you aren't that clever". Everyone laughed, it was mean, really mean to say the least.

A few years later, his mum called and asked how did I do for my academics. Well he scored a 4.0 GPA in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Justice! to him :)

3. Yong Lip Chun, I still remembered this guy. A very nice fellow, I'd safely say he's my Wingman in school. I made use of him once, because we're short of players for soccer, I called him and told him to tell his mum that he's going for tuition ( we went for the same tuition group so I know the schedules ). It was bad, I've not met him for ages, wondering how he is now...

Secondary School

4. Mhd Gaddafi, I must say he deserves EVERYTHING that was thrown to him. During his birthday, the whole school was against him, eggs, flour, packet drinks ~ aish. And there was this one time, the tried to pull down my PE shorts, he succeeded, half way ( I always do that to him like 100times? haha ) so I turned around and said "Chiong AHHHH !!" 2 person blocked his escape route and haha, I tugged his pants all the way till his ankles and left. I'd say god was on my side because there's this lower secondary class coming towards his direction and they saw him. He was scampering like a mouse, pulling his pants and trying to get up and running and shouting "SHI JIE SHIJIE SHIJIE !!!" hahahahaa.

Polytechnic

5. Thomas Lum Jing Hui. The fact that i remembered his name, well sums it all. I was an ass, a total prick. I have nothing against religion just that I can't stand people who preach all the time! He for one is such a person and he's uber hardworking, the kinda classmate i HATED. We were asked to choose 1 assignment out of 4 to do, he asked if he could do all WTF?

Well and he loves to ask questions and I'd just laugh it off or make crude comments at it. He was nice, all he said was "Shi Jie be nice".

Year 3 1st Sem came, I was having too much fun and I needed help for my final papers. He was there, with copies of past year papers and answers, not only that, he came on weekend just because I needed help.

Year 3 2nd Sem, we were in the same Final Year Project scheme, he was given a B+ while I was given an A. I did my job well, but he definitely did not deserve a B+... his efforts and dedication were priceless. Yes he isn't the smartest people with great EQ too but him, being real and truthful... is what our society clearly lacks.
.
.
.

Ever since then, I've lost my edge, lost my sharpness. I became who I am now, being called names, being laughed at or yell at. It didn't matter... all I wanted was for the people who matters to me, to be happy.

And yes, I wasn't as smart or as fast or as bright as I was then, but if only by being an ass would make me rich... I'd rather be a pauper my entire life.

At least, I get to sleep in peace, every night.

***Sincere apologies for not including certain names and details because well haha I did bad things before and yeah.... ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat