Skip to main content

Revamp-ed



My room used to come with a "no-access" entrance; The walking space is barely 1 square feet ^^

Finally got the time and mood to get the room up and running, swapped the side desk for my dad's old AV-rack. TADA ~~~


AV Rack: Queenie 5 level AV Rack.
Top tier: AKG K601 Headphone, Citypulse DAC
3rd Tier: Sony Playstation® 3 40GB
2nd Tier: Enclosure's Silverstone SG-02. Internal: Seasonic 600W PSU / Intel G840 2.8Ghz Dual Core / DDR1066mhz Corsair Valuerams
1st Tier: Wharfedale WH208 - 100W Subwoofer
Right: AudioEngine A5 Studio Montors.

Got home from Sim Lim Square, after retrieving my sick wife I just wanted to get "ON" with her, so I started clearing and cleaning up my desk. After which dad came to check out my wife and I told him I'd want to move the side desk out, shift the AV rack in so I get more space and comfort for my wife. Initially the DAC's on top of my wife so...

He said let's do it and immediately get the work on, wipe the dust off the rack and I shifted the stuff and the desk out with the rack IN!~ Obviously I've got much influence on stereo or gadgets no thanks to him so he was rather excited about the end result.

The AudioEngine A5 Monitors, single-sided Amp. White thing's just a Harddisk Dock


My AKG K601 on Crossroads Stand with the Citypulse



Lenovo N5902 wireless remote, TV remote, Razer Goliathus mousepad, Ducky Mechnical Keyboard, Filco leather wristrest, Microsoft Intelli Explorer 4.0 mouse



My 4year old Samsung Series 4 26" HD-ready LCD TV



Gloomy Bear - retailing at USD199.00 BOXED
My WIFE™


Connectors for my stereo equipment
Red: Optical cable from PS3 to DAC
White: Interconnect from A5 to DAC (2RCA to 3.5mm)
Black: Custom Audio-grade power cord with MK hospital plug from LHS at Sim Lim Tower



Rear of my A5
White: Interconnect from DAC, that's the 3.5mm input
Black: Red/White RCA connectors to my Wharfedale Sub-woofer




And so that was how I spent half of my Saturday, was up early, visited the GP for my eczema, getting so bad, had breakfast with my mum, PS3 using Greece which I did not even qualify past group stage, Nigeria got me facing Argentina in semis before my dad picking me up to Sim Lim.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering what the Lenovo wireless remote was for, I simply lie on my bed, use the remote to pick movies, songs or adjust volume and minimal surfing. *winkz*

Only the lazy people would understand what REAL EFFICIENCY derives from. 

Well boys and gurls, if you still didn't know, the great pictures were take from Sony Cybershot™ W530 digital camera, my birthday present from my crazy, cool, hawt, kiddish nuna, Ms Tracy Ma Yuen Yi ~

Details of the cam @ http://tinyurl.com/43actch







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat