Skip to main content

Ghost~

My last post was 2 weeks back, maybe longer. Why? Busy ~
The weekends after the last post, went out of my friends for lunch, visited my grandparents, running errands for close friends. Just the last weekend, lazed my Saturday away and work my ass off on Sunday.

Weekdays? Work's taking quite a huge chunk of concentration off me. I am not a person with long or vast concentration span, hence I'd be overly exhausted by the time I reach home, not including the occasional dinners and errands of my own.

-------

100 Tiong Bahru Pau order. More than 100pcs actually, friends were visiting Perth, Australia for the week, some of the ex-Singaporeans (gave up citizenship, now full fledge Aussie) were asking for their "refill" or "rations" of the Tiong Bahru Pau.


Yes, this is the main stall, off Outram Road, please go help yourselves as they will not be there for long, and NO, they brand nor the recipe will not be sold, it will be gone, forever, lost... Don't ask me how I know, I just know.

Woke up at 2:45am, drove to pick up my friends and send them to the Airport. Been quite awhile since, say February? My birthday gift from the same people I am sending to the airport, trip to Jakarta. Airport has changed since, a few add-ins and great arty stuff. Hand one of the worst Vanilla Latte, don't even remember the cafe, bid them good bye and I'm back home. 6am.

8am came, went to market with the mum and dad, had this legendary Kway Chup (Herbal pork innards stew with "flat thick" noodles). It wasn't the best I've had, portion was generous, price is absurdly cheap. The taste was something only my parents could relate to, that "old-school" or home taste they've had.


Next up, market, my favourite place, bought a chicken with 2 additional full drumstick, curry powder, potatoes, spices and you know what's for dinner.

--------

Last Saturday was a day to remember for most Singaporeans. Either you're so rejuvenated by the full day sleep, or cursing and swearing at the weather for ruining your picnics or sun tanning at the beach, believe most of us enjoyed the cool, calm and relaxing Saturday.

Sunday was fast and furious for me, we went for the Kway Chap breakfast again, this time with my retarded sister, after which we went to the Supermarket instead, picking the usual daily necessities and bought a few junk food for myself. That said, I still owe myself an article on the "NTUC experience"

Got home and quickly unbox my ThL W1, those who've heard, I'm trying to breakthrough the Singapore market with China-made Smartphones, tough but doable. Here's the few studio product shoots done by me.

Product: Technology Happy Life W1 
ThL Singapore Partner: -ProjektRevolutionX











Location: Home desk
Props: Torn A3 envelopes with natural sunlight
Camera:  Sony Cybershot™ W530

Settings
AF: Center focus
EV 0.0 (edited using Microsoft Office Picture Manager)
ISO 800
Exposure entire-frame

Reading materials: http://www.diyphotography.net/taxonomy/term/164


Photography is tired, tedious, demanding and requires a lot of passion and sense®. Holding a cam on my hand, as well as another white paper to reflect light for better exposure etc, certainly makes things interesting, yet tiring.

Editing a photo is yet another skill I've yet to start. Shot 78 pictures in all, of which only 36 are decent, spent a solid 3 hours setting up and getting it done. Next up, Adobe Photoshop, trying to do up a logo and the facebook header design for my company, spent 2 hours and got nothing done, draw, sketch, painted but couldn't even put the drawing onto a decent background using layers. Tired and hungry, gave up and surf the net for a course in photoshop.

SGD400++ wonder if I am able to claim using my WSQ credits
Oaks Training

Finally, tested the W1, which details will be in later as I'd want to dedicate a full entry for the review. Reported the feed-backs and findings to the top management before moving on to my own stuff.

Sorted out all the emails, replied the necessary ones, junk the craps, next up my bills, organising them is a chore, I do keep records of my bills so that I will not over/forgot to pay them, e-statements makes it easier and environmental friendly, at the same time, forgotten. I get too used to it being there that I do not keep record or bother to check.

Registered on StarHub with a Hub-Id, so that I can do my bills, contracts and redeem rewards online, 4pairs of tickets were redeemed !!

Finally got my 1st international Liverpool membership, can't wait for the premiums to arrive, I'll get 15% off  online-shop and a few exclusive stuff from the club. Paid a good 50ish for the year, well I can't say I did not do my part for my "religion" eh ?

That's about sums up my past 2 weeks !! Oh yeah, I also did up my passport collection thing and still yet to flash my W1 from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4, so many apps are incompatible, Gingerbread pwn!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat