Skip to main content
After nuna's Queen In Hyun's man poisoning, I have to seek some other drugs to curb my addiction now that there's no other drama that can hit me QIHM at the moment.

'Secret Garden' was the closest, I thought 'Personal Taste' would help to reduce the withdrawal symthoms, BUT to of no avail, and Heroes was more for laughter and listening to my Elly's voice =P




One random chat on whatsapp, nuna shocked most of us by saying she hasn't watch the Adam couple!!! Adam Couple is like THE celebrity icon couple for korea, it's because of them that WGM popularity was raised to a whole new level (We got married); a reality tv show that showcases the marriage life of the "fake" marriage.




Hence i decided to go through the series all over again. There were a few episodes missing here and there which irked me quite a bit, especially the ja jeong myeong series where Ga-In gave in to Jo Kwon's request; to mixed the noodle with sauce instead of dipping it into the sauce separately.

The full short series really showed us how and what love & marriage is all about, it's very similar to what an ideal marriage is all about, an outstanding & supportive wife who understands and supports me in good times or bad times.

The essence of this series is seeing how much Ga-In slowly but gradually fell in love with Jo Kwon, it's evident that it's 1 sided initially, Ga In just view Jokwon as her younger brother but . . .

On the other hand, over beloved Jo Kwon has been planning events after events to try to capture Ga-In's heart, which finally he did at the skating-rink.

Ga-In was spot on with every event she plan, absurdly crazy with Jo Kwon's first solo stage with all her hard work and sense. She really understand Jo Kwon very well, Kwonnie's always within her grasp haha. Just look at the dishes sh picked for Kwon ~ spot on eh?

That's part of love or life, when people try but fail you appreciate their efforts...

That's how love should be...

but...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Although I enjoy watching the show, the back if my heart feels very sorry for the Adam couple. I am almost certain that they have developed true feelings for each other but had to face the fact that it's condisered as "fake" marriage. Celebrities are human beings too....... they will laugh, cry and love just like normal people do. Absolutely disgusts me to know that these reality TV shows uses people emotions for the sake of getting more viewers. However being the "auntieeeeeeeee" that I am, I continue to watch it ........ I'm on my last few episodes ..... T.T

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat