Skip to main content

Childhood THE Rebirth


The Nerf N-Strike Elite MEGA Centurion Blaster :-


It is not that I've not had childhood, few of us would know that the heart will never be full, hence I'm reliving my childhood past times!

Long before the days of Gameboy, Tamaguchi, Digimon, PS and Computers, we had model kits, board games, swords and GUNS. I had a couple of couple pistols myself but no one to play with. I couldn't shoot my sister because she was too young and it'd be an express ticket to be cane =\

This morning, there was my sister yelling and singing like the whole neighbourhood belongs to her, I took out my Nerf N-Strike Maverick REV-6, which only have 2 bullets left, clock the blaster and pulled the trigger at that B*tch!! To my horror, nothing came out, I clock and fired again, the same result, it's only up till the IDKth shot that finally she got shot and the bullet was confiscated. =\



 Everyone knows, I do not buy something unless I have to replace it !!!

I went online to pick the longest ranged' Nerf blaster and I'm left with 3 choice, the Longstrike CS-6, Longshot CS-6 or the MEGA Centurion. After checking review and youtube videos on the actual performance of the blasters, I was totally sold to the Centurion

Dad drive this home, lucky he was going getting his hair trimmed, whahahha !!


My old Maverick look so small and weak

What's in the box

The Mag or Magazine or Clip; Nerf call's the "guns" blasters, hence the Magazine is called the Clip. The Mega ammo, much much larger then the previous.

The tripod support for prone position

The main blaster top, and the barrel extension, for better accuracy and the plugs to clock the blaster

 The assembled blaster, looking amazingly solid and cool

Comparison versus my Maverick OMG




 Zeroing my weapon, accounting for the minor gap I have and the bullet tailspin off the door frame towards the door where my sister will stand stationery to take off her shoes

I did a live target testing, weapons green given by my mother to shoot my dad, she's also curious how it'd function. Everyone's amazed by the power and speed of the shot, 3 thumbs up if I have a 3rd.



Amazing sight don't you think?? Till i get a bigger shelf that can cater to it's size and length or a wall-mount !! hahah my mom will just kill herself, all part of the plan eh?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat