Skip to main content

The passing of a Global Behemoth leader.


Close to 5 year since the passing of his wife, he finally managed to join her. Back then, I was gutted, when she passed on first, the one and only selfish ask of myself to my wife is, to let me go first. Men has no clue of how to live on, without their wives.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2221747/Men-lose-wives-30-likely-die-early.html

Year after year he showed up during our National Day parade and I sort of took it for granted that he had some elixir of life and will not pass for awhile more.

He was warded the same night his son, our Prime Minister went for his surgery. The rest was history.

Debates had been going on, people saying how much he had done for their lives, majority are sincere of course there were that small group of fake demeaning pricks who'd like I don't know what else to say.

I'm a born and bred local Chinese Singaporean who went through the routes most average Singaporeans' sons and daughters went through, so I'm allowed to say the that, he did what he had to for the greater good, was he clean and pure? no, he ain't. If you think he doesn't deserve any honor, please go fuck yourself, politics are worst than war itself, it's the root cause of war, so if you think war's pretty, try being in it, sacrifice the luxury of the private sector, having an actual private life and walk around freely before you use that pea-size-more-expensive-than-Eintein's brain of yours.

Any married couple with a job can afford a roof under their head, basic food, water, electricity and a Diploma.

Any Tom Dick and Harry can walk out the streets at 3am to the nearest Mac under the moon light without having the slightest fear of being mugged or killed.

I do not know what else could we ask for.

Yes the stress and fast paced environment is not suited for many and this is part of the sacrifice we have to make to achieve the above. You gain something, you lose something, cause and effect, the law of balance.

.
.
.

Many have asked how i felt about his passing, I tell them with a smile, "I'm glad he left, he's finally managed to let go of his greatest burden, us, and go to his love."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat