Skip to main content

Le Dream






Booked my flights to Canada, been announcing to the whole world so that they wouldn't say "Huh? Sorry I didn't know you're going then" blablablabla.

Why Canada? well my noonA's there, it's a lot closer to my Head of Dept, Security for PYE, Ms Lena Vang, often known as Malena and till now I've no idea why there's a MA in front of her real name except the irritating fake fact that she's married to Tracy Ma hahahahaha.

Truth is, they visited Singapore from half way around the world, this auntie, married, with 2 daughters came, this girl in her early 20s, hasn't even finish college, saved up and flew half way around the world from Sacramento to the tiny red dot to hang out. There and then Tracy always said, lets do this now before she gets too old for this and that, we tried to meet up in Korea and I know it's a huge ask for Lena and I know it's about time I make the effort to get my ass to the North America.



The delay was simple, I only had 14 days annual leaves then, I had to save them for study leave and my mediocre pay was ridiculous needless to talk about the crazy airfare, it'd cost close to 2.6k on 3 transfers and 30hrs of flying ...

Things finally changed I'm finally able to get my ass out of this sad red dot, into a place, so free, free from congestion, polluted seas and the constant stress of aholes around.

While watching Nat Geog, I was planning on my next few trips, Japan, Turkey, Italy, England, Spain, Portugal... and i thought, my mom would definitely wanna tag along. Hmmmm, that's a biggie, $$ is not the issue, mom's more than capable of paying, but I'm fairly used to traveling alone blah, and bringing her means bringing dad along as well. hmmmm hahhaaha.

Not sure which is right or wrong, I'm not very keen on bringing them along, that's my first instinct, then who'd bring them there tsk tsk tsk, ponder ponder ponder on my touch with Baek Jiyeon singing on my Adam Audio 3 while I'm blogging wirelessly thru my new luxurious Logitech K830



I'd probably not be able to enjoy as much, going alone then bringing them along BUT it's my duty ain't it? I'm 28, I could do my solo travels anytime anywhere so long as I'm not married, so what if I'm married, so long as I do not have kids right?

This current luxury of pure freedom, freedom from "It's my birthday", "Tomorrow it's Christmas", "What should we do tomorrow", "why do you sleep till this hour", "why do you work shit hours"...

These are really stopping me from even remotely ponder about dating, LIKE seriously haha. I swear to god, I'm one of those people that cannot live without love in the past. At the age of 4 I held my first girlfriend's hand and we hid under her younger brother's cod because I didn't wanna go home. I'm not gay, I'm just in love with freedom, so much so that I'm thinking of not fulfilling my sole purpose of existence; reproducing and passing down knowledge.

 Oh well, who cares, let me settle this year's debt along with my housing loan before I talk about future travels.  

I'd probably bring my fishing stuff there for some Salmon/Cod fishing hohoho!!! CAN'T EFFING WAIT !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat