Skip to main content

1 / 3

Going into 30 years old, 1st quarter of 2016 has past, I'm suppose to begin the years of my prime...



The earlier parts of my youth, i tried to become a leader at a very young age, adore the attention, praise and power it comes with, I work relentlessly to please just about everyone. The latter parts of my teen, I continue to build on that and wanted to be ahead of the competition, first to graduate, graduate with higher honest, get a higher paying job...

Then luck ran out, I ran out of gas too.

Life began.

I was happy being 2nd, 3rd, 4th or even last, I was the complete opposite kid I used to be. I want to be out of the picture, be the odd guy that sits in his corner, doesn't stand out one tiny bit at all. I was truly happy to sit back because I wasn't needed or I did not need to be involved.

3 years later, I became rather integral part of the team, not the engine of the car, but somewhat like that inter-cooler that enables the car to run at full throttle without getting over-heated. Yet the car continues to breakdown because we literally put diesel into our tank, sped off with worn out tires, replace coolant with water and running on 2 cylinders instead of 6.
 

I began to feel frustrated again, I hate this constant "break-down", the car was barely running and constantly breaking down.

Should i step up?
Should i move to another ride?
Should i?

I guess why I adore Ivan Sim amongst so many peers, no doubt I'm disgusted by some of his ethics but he's way better than most. One of the brightest definitely, positive, adaptable to changes, unlike the rest.

I really detest leeches

If you ain't smarter than me then stop trying to out talk be using your rank, your certificates, your experience.

That's been what's fuming within me for the longest time. I'm in an inept team. I'm still there because they took the leap of faith to hire me when no one else would, yet I believe I've already paid my dues, going into my 5th year with the same team, I think I already paid for all that I owe including interest.

So what's next?
Seriously?
I don't know.


Should i clean up the mess and pick up the pieces and help to guide this useless rusty car to it's formal glory even though I will never be credited with the tiniest pit of gratitude which I've tried and failed so many times in the past that I just fail to try again.


  

 I love writing in the most extreme sadist manner to express my utter discontent with life at the epitome of resentment.

Because we all need to feel, every bit of emotion in order to live, happy or sad.

So i know nothing after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat