Skip to main content

only heavy, no light notes ®

Title stolen from le cookie jar. KEKEKEK !!!

Was quite sure I blogged about this mentor of mine but I couldn't find it, don't really wanna repeat the same old sad shyte content but well, I need to channel out some of this sad shit and this is probably the safest and best possible way I can do it so bear with me ;)


This guy's kinda mentor but more of a savior to me, I first met him while serving my national slavery, at my poorest and most dejected days where a cup of ice milk tea was a luxury. So much so that it'll decide if I can have dinner, yes dinner.

He's unorthodox, like Jay Baruchel in Goon, and of course I am Sean William Scott the Thug. In times of need, I'll just help him with simple chores over spreadsheets and powerpoint slides and he'll usually take me out for weekly meals. We'd also go lan gaming and then dinner or onshore fishing which he covers everything from night lights to baits to dinner and supper. In a time where my strongest foundation, my family was in the brink of collapsing, my one god idol my dad has fallen so deep, this time he'd have no solution to climb out from, this guy was there.

He didn't say much because he know he doesn't have to, nothing's going to change, all I need is to maintain my sanity, keep my happiness up and juggle work school and cashflow problems. A measely S$420, deduct S$20 for donations, S$50 for transport and S$100 for insurance, I was left with barely $10.00nett for workdays. I've got another mentor who'd take care of my weekends at Macs or Movies hahaha I was shit in luck to have met such saviors, who let me know it's ok to live, it's really worthwhile living.

Needless to say, because of these people, I survived the 18mths of hell, came out of it and started working and became who I am today, 103kgs.

He's going through 3 lawsuits for the past 2+ years, first a restrain order against his wife and his in laws' family, a divorce (i mean like duh) and a civil suit against the ministry.

He's a bit of a controlling guy and doesn't really like his wife coming home late, because he's an ex cop and he saw a lot of bad stuff in this world hence he sets curfews and will go ballistic when the wife's late. He has anger issues but he's never hit anyone, ever since he quit his job as a cop, his in laws has different views about him, what's worst, the other son in law works in Bank, needless comparisons. They've often made his wife go back home and refuse to let her back to their matrimony home, brainwashing her into divorcing him. Well he then threatened to destroy the father in law's tomb well, I do not condone his actions but why have a wife when she's never home?

A few years back, his dad pass... then comes the civil suit. He was charged with forgery, according to the law, he did, he requested the vendor to change the invoice date, as per instructed by his boss and because his dad was in and out of hospital, he wasn't really focus at work and wife's never there. His boss, was the ass that took kickbacks for projects from contractors and because of that, he is now implicated. This guy, I kid you not, I will swear upon my son's name that he has ZERO greed and would never do anything against his morals, these are the guys I hang out with. So with that, he's suspended from work and has to drive a 12hr shift cab.

In the past, when I went fishing with him, and needed to crash at his place, he didn't allow because his wife, who I knew and went gaming together with before said no. Times when I asked him for fishing or lan and he said NO as well because he want to spend time with his wife, praying at SOKA or doing Taichi or taking a stroll in the park. I was so happy for him, I mean isn't married life suppose to be like this?

Tell me, how in the hell would a fantastic guy like him, end up in this kinda state. The other day we had a chat over the phone he broke down and cried when I told him the same thing...

As I reflect on my life now, I really wonder what did I do, to deserve such a blessed life...
I really start hating this unfair and unjust world where... Trump's president, Kim Jong Un allowed to be fat, Well's Fargo can literally create accounts for their clients without the client's signature, where the rapist will be let off if they married their victims in Turkey.

Looks like... it's just me against the world...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat