Skip to main content

The Beautiful Mind


Stage 4: 23 to 65 years

Finally, the brain reaches its peak power around age 22 and lasts for 5 more years. Afterwards, it’s a downhill pattern. Last to mature and the first to go are the brain functionality of executive control occurring in the prefrontal and temporal cortices. Memory for recalling episodes start to decline, processing speed slows and working memory is storing less information.
Best approach is to stay mentally active, learn new things, stay physically active and eat a very healthy diet. Avoid toxins, cigarettes, alcohol and mind-altering drugs.

Prime of my years 7 - 10, the brain was effortlessly absorbing anything and everything, 11 - 14, my brain took my body wherever it wanted to, jump higher, run faster, react quicker. 15 - 19 my leadership qualities kick in and I was able to talk teamwork, plan strategies and give inspiration team talks effortlessly. 20 - 23 back in school, 2nd upper honors, 25 I quit school.





Pretty legit according to the growth cycle of our beautiful mind. I kinda miss it to be honest. Right now it feels semi-retired, my reaction time's shit, I could barely game that well on first person shooter, definitely not on 3rd person which is why i'm stuck to the boring Football Manager hahaha!! When I use my brain a lot, on full focus for like a day, I feel like shit, like I'm gonna die like I need a long weekend to recharge and I do. I sleep like 15hours on both my weekends, that's sad.

The manner which our work forces us to stick to our desk and repeat mundane repetitive mindless jobs on rewind, the restrictions on our creativity because we may supersede them. The social interactions mere pimping for power or added advantage, the yearly negotiation on the dumbest commodity in this world, $$$ and then you realize you lost most precious commodity, time. Why waste it?



So after procrastinating for 3 years, finally took up piano, something I've always wanted, didn't have the courage to request when I was a kid, didn't have the means to when I could make my own decision and didn't have the courage to commit, till now. Love how it connects my soul with those strings, well mine's a keyboard so it's technically eletric :(((

Next up, culinary, but it currently kinda clash with my Piano class, probably gotta see how to juggle, either take a month break from piano or my own leave for weekday lessons ^^. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right? Unlikely taking a break cuz my piano teacher's such a cutie hahaha !!! She pushes me pass my comfort zone initially, now she's pushing my limits :((( Oh well she majors in psychology so I guess she read me like a book, and she plays piano really well too.

I'm in love <3 ahhahaha="" p="">
House completion at 4/7, they're doing the ceiling and internal plumbing etc and it will be quick, my guess I'll move in next year this time if I'm lucky or after Chinese New Year 2018, and then starting piano, i guess that sums up the year 2016, amidst the weight gain, losing my grandma, injured my knee while celebrating a Liverpool goal, flying back from Canada on the 3rd day after I land. . .



Anyway, here's a tour of my new place, exact layout.
http://www.simsurbanoasis.com.sg/virtual-tour/1_Bedroom_LOFT-A2bL/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat