Skip to main content

#sLave #30s

Turned 30, officially... a week back, the usual take my mom out for a nice meal and then that's it. Returned with a huge cold, followed by endless diarrhea seems to be the constant reminder that the body is no longer in it's prime.

Anyways, remember the grand plan of that 70" TV with those huge floor standers etc etc? They're all gone gone gone. The reason's really simple, not just because they do not make any cents but due to space constraint, my home or studio apartment only has 478 sq ft, that's pathetic even by Singapore standards, let alone those of you guys staying in the greatest country in the world haha. The house will be cluttered and feels really stuffy and cramp, which is how I'm feeling in my room now, the huge ass couch + the keyboard ain't really giving me the "space" I need to breathe...

So which means I'd be able to only allowed half ass space for my home theater so NO WAY !!! And then this came into my mind


How about just a baby grand piano in the living room - The End -.
Sounds like a plan eh? hahahhaha we'll see about it when I get my place later part of the year and do some proper measurements.

Probably gonna stick to PC / Laptop viewing movies or quitting the whole anti piracy thingy? Idk ~ sigh, if only i'm good enough, I'd have a penthouse and I can put the grand in my living and then convert a room for movies and music, another room for a full size bath tub that even Yao Ming can sit in, a nice soak after a day's work... what a way to end the day ^^


 The vision is there... the wallet isn't ~ but like what my mom said, if I were to be this abled (not disabled) haha, how'd life be fair ??? Fair judgment there, well, most of my visions have came true thus far but the above, maybe in one of the apartments or house before the highway towards downtown Toronto before I turn 40?? Too much to ask?? Always wonder  how would the view be like there . . .

#DareToDream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat