Skip to main content

My 1st Home.



I've collected my keys and currently going thru defect check and correction and I am and will move in officially on 7th Jan 2018. Well the date is based on an astrologist or fortune teller whom our family visits on a yearly basis and things were not exactly good from the start.

The direction of the main door clashes with my element, as well as the location element, my bath and toilets are in really bad locations and my good elements are "cut" away due to the balcony and ac ledge. BUT !!! as she went on about how to counteract the bad omens and further explain what good elements i lost, i became much assured that this is the PERFECT HOME !!!

Assuming the counters work, the chunk taken away from me are, Power and Love. WHICH AT THIS STAGE ARE NOT MY NEEDS OR WANTS !!!! The main bulk of the good elements which still remains are on wealth, career and health WHICH ARE ESSENTIALLY what i need to focus right now *HIP HIP HURRAY*

Things i've bought so far.

 Castlery's Hanford Loveseat full calf leather sofa for 2, this will be right in front of my TV



The legendary LG 4K C7 65" LED TV, only rivaled by the wallpaper series of LG itself

 The Soundtech MC15, it's been awhile since I've been using passives bookshelves, the reviews were great for it's vocals and instruments and BOY IT SINGS!!!
 The Rega Brio-R Amplifier to pair with my speakers and Rega DAC

The "dining" table, since I'll be staying alone and my "land area" is scarce, I bought this foldable table, when my parents are over it can sit up to 6 else I'd just open it half way and use it for my own. I also bought a Seahorse mattress and another 2 seater sofa for my living room/audio indulgence setup.

I'm still pending the below items which are no where near necessities ahahhahahha

 The Rega RP40 Anniversary edition turntable, do i really need this??


The OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, need this for 4K blu-rays although I'd be playing most of my contents thru Netflix's 4K content.

Bought my flatware, bowls and plates from amazon, my god ma is getting me some WMF and Tefal pots and pans, Tracy and Lawrence bought be the knife set with sharpener so I guess I'm pretty set? since A/C, stove, oven, fridge, dryer/washer were all provided or paid. Oh wait, I need new towels and sheets and blanket and omg... the lists goes !!!

What a chore moving, and it's just for one, can't imagine how the rest of ya do it hahahha!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat