Skip to main content

Cognitive Deficit.


Cognitive deficit is an inclusive term used to describe impairment in an individual’s mental processes that lead to the acquisition of information and knowledge, and drive how an individual understands and acts in the world. 

-medscape website.

Does cheating have any correlation to cognitive deficit or do people with cognitive deficit have higher tendencies to cheat?  Nothing came up much on google.

I seriously have no fucking clue why the fuck are these cases appearing so much closer to me but right after that post of my poly mate, something messed up came up the next day.

--------


So on Friday, we left the office together, this guy codename Hamlet was with us. Hamlet was the guy that I brought into office and had some differences in opinion at work with. He's a stud right out of the box, behaves nonchalantly cute to most girls, nice and kind, that perfect boyfriend material plus he's tall enough.

So we left office together with another colleague and Hamlet told us he needed to go elsewhere and we part our ways. Nothing much actually.

15mins later, some common friend between us text me, he said he saw Hamlet and his new gal, I didn't really think much of it at the moment, i was actually mucking around saying things like "are you sure??", "didn't he introduce her as his sister or something" until every starts to come together.

So earlier in the same evening, some dood from another department was asking me about Hamlet, I was like ok, I know he's a stud and loads of aunties came by to steal glances, giggle so yeah, pretty sure things got blown out of proportion.

He started off asking him not to hit his department girl but it was work related and we are coordinating SOX compliance hence he is messaging her using the office messaging application. Then he claimed people often seen him waiting for someone at the MRT station and that he never walks alone, always with some girl.

Again I didn't think much about it cuz we speculated that he may have been dating some time during July and we thought it was a good thing, considering he's been out of his divorce for a year + now. Until, the friend that text me told me that "GF" had short hair, this girl was mentioned by the other department's colleague before and I did not really bother, again, rumor mongering etc.

Colleagues in the same department had been talking about them too, like I shouldn't interfere or be a light bulb BUT this came from someone who got mad because he wasn't listening to her when she was talking to him, again, there was compelling evidence that she's just being lame or I took it as a joke

So what's the problem with 2 grown ups liking each other in the same company? Well, she is married, NOT was but is and, she has a kid.

You know how we always rank office girls to our type etc and she was his no. 1. Still not sufficient evidence to even past this as a legitimate calls for concern until I asked that common friend if she was wearing checkered shirt which he confirmed. At that point I was still fairly sure that friend was just as usual stirring shits and taking my q and answering based on my assumption. So i sent 2 pictures of that girl for avoidance of doubt, that friend confirmed again.

At this point he was reassuring me that there was something wrong, he wasn't right, he was fidgety and awkward and there's 100% something going on between them and that SHE was a little annoyed with his presence.

Ok, there's murphy's law, there's also bound to be something like ultimate coincidence or some shit right? I mean if I try to reason things out on why they are even on the same train, neglecting the fact that she left earlier than us and that he told us he was going to the mall and then later went on the train to go elsewhere probably coincidental, if both were heading home, they could have taken the same train, alight at different stops so yeah, why not.

Like right now, today at 2am, I went to the subway map and looked, oh my god, they are headed to the same place, she can't be taking that route if she was going home, for both of them to be in the same train in the opposite direction from their usual route is the 1st nail on the coffin.

You know how guilty people are? or people who makes mistakes, their fucking first reaction would be to explain themselves. So when we both are alone, he was telling me how he had deviated from his plans to go to the mall to go elsewhere and then met our common friend and what happened to this friend at work blablablablablabla except that the girl was with him. I mean, I didn't ask, why did you have to?

We usually get coffee together with the girl, we didn't on Monday as she was on the phone, she seemed really pissed the whole day, I tried not to overthink. Today he told us he already grabbed coffee and wanted to try that new coffee joint (legit, it's new), needless to say, she was holding the same paper cup from the same joint.

This is (i don't know if it would last) my friend, someone I considered nice and kind and decided to bring him into the same work place, he fucking got a promotion, paid more than us and did lesser but that's besides the point, we do not calculate amongst friends and/or teammates.

He is not answerable to me in anyways with his decision to love, it's not my burden to bear either but we believed that there maybe some information slippage through him to her. And we are kinda like rivals at work. I could not believe 32 years of my life, I've raised a spy, Mr Sim had differing views, he believed she lured him into it but that is besides the point, I trusted and brought him in.

So then the issue of work, fine, blinded by love but for fuck sake, can you be friends with someone who breaks up other people's family? I certainly could not.

At this point I needed to know, I wanted to know, I fact checked with the lady from the same department and there were compelling evidence of their coincidental appearances together and his awkward pretense to leave "I want to go toilet" kinda rubbish or bullshit when they were "caught together"

For fuck sake... to love is inherent not wrong.
breaking up other people's family is.

The other struggle i had was with the female's decision to agree to cheat. I have not been able to factually know if she is going through a divorce, hence it is justified or have the green light that morally they could begin their relationship but from her close colleagues, she had just gone on a trip to Japan with her in laws HOWEVER, she was very reluctant to go this time, very different from her previous trips.

I am not and will not be involved with their decision to continue or to part, however, I believe i would cut our friendship to be colleagues should it persist because I cannot be with friends with someone who does shits like this.

#period -----------------------------

So what does the above have to do with Cognitive deficit, I'm still trying to understand why people do it.

Do you know how fucking depressing it is to be her husband, I really do not know if I can continue living it happens to me, which is one of the fucking reason I ain't looking. That husband is not bad looking, came from a reasonably RICH family and earns a decent wage, probably like twice my salary so what the fuck is wrong? why did he deserve this? I do not know . . .

And my friend, who had gone through a divorce, knows the pain of the process of  this shit, why is he doing this?

It all doesn't make fucking sense to me so I need to rely on some form of reasonableness support to keep my sanity.

.
.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat