Skip to main content

morbid desires

call me brat or a heartless moron, i do not really care. I do not understand why we need to pity the Malaysians who cross the border and cannot be home for 14 days a huge concern.

1. For every $1 they earn, they get to spend $3 in their own currency and they do not pay tax in Singapore.



2. These days people go for 7 - 10 days of vacation, if they can have such a vacation, 14 days is not much of a difference.

3. I'm sure it's 2000% safer in Singapore.

We all make our own choice, we just need to face the repercussions. During the Lunar Chinese New Year, the Malays selling Roti Pratas HATE us, they just want to be serving their usual quantities at their usual pace to their usual customers. That is their choice, likewise, to those who wish to reap the benefits of the SGD, you too have too face the consequences. #Period.

To the hoarders, remember this movie?



FYI, he is an army colonel or some shit, he survived, and he almost went crazy with his dog. Imagine if the world do not share it's resources and countries are left on their own, Singapore too, will run out of supplies in 2 months. That is if we share our resources.

If hoarders continue to hoard, they will have enough supplies for THEMSELVES for up to a year. And then they will be left on their own, on this island, with rotting bodies all around and no one to manage the critical functions of water and electricity.

And then, they will truly face a fucking lonely death. Let me remind you, death is nothing to be afraid of, the dead, is dead. The living, has to face the reality or what's left of this earth.

So, go on, try to survive, and you will realize you have succeed and you will become the top of the food chain in this world, ALONE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat