Skip to main content

Fabulous Friday

Today Sue's on leave so I've gotta help her with some stuffs. Most of us might think "Great I've got loads to do now" While I guess it ain't whats' on my mind. I've got a chance to learn things that I've been learning and looking at ! Now i've got the hands on !

Things wasn't as clear / easy as they are suppose to be. Sera came stomping to my place because aparently I've sent her the poster that isn't edited opps ! Her email was calm yet clear that PLEASE CHECK BEFORE SENDING haha ! Ain't my bad well I can take the chin, it is fun to be told right in the face though :D. WORST IS my pc can't PRINT using default picture viewer problems damn ! So i just merely sent her and stuff. She came stomping yea and told me about what should HAVE been changed den, it's friday and we're suppose to sign off today and yea. Woops, i rang Jimmy newtron up and told him about the stuff. I wasn't sure how the proceedings should go and well, i should be independent and recall what Sue normally did and I did it the way it should be.

Gotten back the 2nd draft from Jimmy@ONEAGENCY [ nice name for his agency, he's damn f**king talented / creative / hardworking and dedicated, as nice and humble he can, for a kid who knows nothing he show me 110% respect when it comes to work ]. I've spotted a few errors that are still suppose to be changed ( took the liberty to check it once before I pass it to Sera. 1 being I'm scared of being screwed 2 I remember seeing Sue do it or rather I bet she'd do it :D ) . Waited for the change and it was done 3rd Rev ! Happily going to Sera's desk and waiting for it to be signed off and sharon told me to let her have a look, DAMNX major changes boooo ! She wrote a remark about the charges directed to KT/Sera, taught me to cover my ass too and yeap.

Sera came and told me yeap it can't be sign off today ! which means, I can go home =X hAHHA she came back for another revision and i've sent to Jimmy, feedback to Sue and stuff. Got everything done and it should be 99% mission accomplish I guess !

Oh yeah, was traveling ard with serene that day haha chat alot about stuffs, from Tea dance to her years in La salle, drinking, clubbing, her wanting to change cars and HOW GURLS DRIVE WITH HEELS DAMNIT ! it was fun. She's also helping me vetting through the Eps and well lots of freedom or rather TRUST she gave me, much appreciated.

A day went well ! Happy friday ! weekend wo lai le z_z

PS : Fering, Tuesday got 15 seconds animation + voice recording @ Tiong Bahru area :D n Sue's making me chicken rice tomorrow HOHOHOHO !

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat