Skip to main content

Supah dinnah !

Tonight's menu for dinner is New York New York ! HEH HEH ! I've been dying to try this and yeap tonight IT WILL BE TRIED roflmao. I'm suppose to meet up with yong san so might as well have a dinner and pass him his 0.5 Terabyte Hdd :D

Introducing the characters !Haha there are total of 4 of us ! Chong Yongqi ! TOP, Fujiwara Bunta aka ME ! Centre and my son, Fujiwara Takumi aka Kyle Seet ! hehe. Ok there's actually 1 more, Png Yu Qing ! Who is on PDL sadly ! hehehehhe =X We are the Mechanical Engineers graudated @ SP, School Of Mechanical & Manufacturing ! Class 1A05 ... Year 2 split liao :(

Ok here's the menu, I'll let it all out while you drool on the picture below ok ? We had, Ribs, Chicken Chop, German Sausage with bacon, Spring Chicken with prawn, 2 RootBeer Float, 1 Vanilla milk shake ( as my future fiancee 2 b had suggested ), Oreo Shake and THE ONE AND ONLY THE DOUBLE DARE THE MUST TRY ! 8" YANKEE BURGER ! [ FYI 1" = 2.5cm]





It's been like 1.5months since we last met ! The day we last met was the day I broke up ! WOOoHoOOoOOO freeeeeeeeeedooOom, BREATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the fresh air ! Kaes stop being lame. Had a lot of things to catch up about, animes, songs, movies, Japan trips, future Uni courses and most importantly gurls and babes !

The bill came up to about $13X.XX so each of us shared the equal bill of $35 each although I had the smallest portion abt $28 @ max but fuck it lar who gives a shit, when friends come out together and have fun, HAVE FUN and if it permits try not to be so calculative lar it spoils the mood and stuffs.

We're like half dead, Yuqing aka Nerd bail out at 3 bites of his yankee burger. I of course finish mine duhz ~ it's bEeF ! haHA and kyle did finish his stuffs too while yongqi left about 2 full "GUY's Bite" left and bail out. Oh yeah we swoop a few of our dishes here and there too haha so loving =x

Bloated, satisfied and dead, we went for a walk and yong san return me the cash for the hdd, we're so near GV so I suggested catch a show ! haha it was about 850pm then, yuqing was so tied up but due to the "peer pressure" effects and the ShiJie persuation theraphy LOL he stayed of course ! We 4 had not watched F4 still so HEHEH F4 here yong, yq and kyle come while ALBA WO LAI LE !!!

Crap show but albas' sextifying yo~ even Serene n Buffy and many more yi kou tong sheng man !

anyway I've uploaded the vidz of us eating and stuffs so INTRODUCING the erm... 4get it lar just watch



By the way, the first guy is Kyle, den Yuqing aka nerd i call him nerd and he reply so it ain't my bad ! and yong's showing his cool face... He's filled with BABES I SWEAR just that he falls for the wrong ones HAHAHHAHA and sorry for the vulgarities and explicit comments because when I'm with friends, I'm myself, all hell breakloose and well yeah thats me hEHHEHE ! After i seen it once I still MISS IT MAN ! GUYS 1 MORE WILD NITE !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat