Skip to main content

What a day !

Woke up @ 11am, drove to SP dock my car there and went down to PC show with Zach, Jack and Beiyu. Had 3 bread for brunch and met Wenxing and Chengpeng @ Suntec itself. What a screwed place, so damn pack ! had a glance at my "Kirsten" eyes ~ woah ok twice in fact and I moved on. Scouted the area and we bought 2 500gb WD external Hdd, 1 DVD RW, 125DVD+ Rs, 80gb Wd external hdd and 1 Atp3. WoooTz, fun to go out and buy things as in really buy. I only got myself a 25pieces of Dvd R and for yong his 500Gb.

Left and went Botak Jones for dinner ! $7 for my Cajun chicken with Jack while Cp and Beiyu have Fish n Chips' . Wenxing din wanna eat I have no idea why but well ~ haha. Sent em home and yeapz went home ta bath.

FM for awhile and burn my Movies out and off I go to the PC show ! Came early so as to see her one last time ! Happily I got in with my pass, wearing berms and Tees and sandles I saw her walk out . . . damnz ! at least I got a last look ? Fuck man, I made up my mind to ask her to let me take a picture of her worz ! Shit ! Nevermind =\

Met up with Eric and saw a babe beside him, woah ~ his darling, looks better in real life, so much better ! my feelings ain't lying man haha told him the same thing that time I saw her pic on friendster. He left early and Ms Loke rang me up and say she isn't coming !_! help her out abit, well I wasn't of much help cuz i also dunno much, all I know is she lost a power connector L O L !.

Gotten the stuff and the guy from the event company told us to leave everything with him so I left with Sue. She's hungry and grumbling so I decided to go down to ABC since she have some cravings for Hokkien Mee and Cha Kway Tiao !

Reached there and yeah as usual she often treat me and stuff, she call me her son and said its ok but oh please, I know its nice to have someone treating you just like recently Jimmy, Stanley and Eric all treated me to something, I don't feel at all good so i'd rather pay back or treat back next time. Like breakfast I'll not take Sue's money and she'll still treat me during lunch it's never ending oh well haha.

Had a nice little chat with her and YEAH HERE's the big thing. I was buying something from some stall ( save the location and stuff so that asshole would'nt go down to steal/peep @ her LOL ) ok lar its a gurl, yes G I R L GIRL ! She's seating behind the stall which I was buying from so while waiting for my stuff i turn around and i saw her looking in my direction we had eye contact for 0.2s first and 2nd time abt 2s. Feeling odd I didn't look back again and she's probably too young ? but why not friends ? so I thought probably we can go to the side and exchange contact haha but my food came too soon and she's bz figiting with her new camera i guess... I PROMISE I'd bring you guys there and have a peep ~ not at all fantastic but yea I've aquired I don't know correct spelling anot lar ! taste for gurls and they are different special in their own way lar haha yea ~

Just when I set my mind on dieting for the benifit of myself ( yes I want know more gurls but fuck it whats wrong ? ) Sue brought me for supper or rather I brought her there. So I've decided ! Tomorrow starts the dieting shit ! 2meals a day standardise and yea ~ nitex people ! I'll try post pics bahz !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat