Skip to main content

alkgfwaelfjkaweif

A stupid car that was in the turning / straight lane and he was so damn blur and make a mess out of himself in the middle of the cross junction haha. ( He doesn't have a triangle mind you doinkz )


Anyway it's Saturday ! I tried to sell of the pair of tix Fel gave me for merely saying something I've always say to gurls dah. ( she came to bui's desk and gave marcus and bui something and turned, smiled and said "I'm like their mother liddat hur hur hur " I said yeah hot mama man ~ and haha I've got 10packet of coffee, a handful of Nuggets( chocolate ) and a pair of GV ticket with 2 popcorn combo man ) cuz can't seem to manage to get people last minute ! Luckily I've recieved an sms from Sherman about jack and kelvin coming back from NS. Used em today to catch THe Simpsons as suggested by Sherman ! I wanna watch Alone / Knocked Up ! Of course Rush Hour and Bourne Ultimatum lar !

Had dinner at Bento Box and den the movie, it was lame lar too lame, $9.50 please do not watch it, ain't worth the money. There's this guy who sat alone and watch the show was luffing like nuts and he was like 0.5secs slower den the rest, simply www.easilyamused.com lor ! Nontheless the company matters more than the movie lar. Had a few chat at Mc before heading home. Sent em home and I feel the rush to speed lar.

Speeding = cheap thrills many might say. Facts aren't actually facts besides gravitional force = 9.81xxxxxm/s², W=MG and stuff. Speed is something that Michael shoemaker, Mika Hekkinen, Fernando Alonso and many more live by. They are known to drive at speed many would pee while in their car. I'm no their standard but it will be stereotype to say that speeding = cheap thrills.

I would agree that it endangers other road users' life so I rarely speed using this old maroon 2 litre camry lar, I'm like gearing up for my rex in 5 yrs time and without babes it should not be a big problem.

Str8 down AYE frm Jacks house and off i go ~ feels quite good and the drivers were courteous~ all shifted lane and off i go. Barely hit 120km/hr cuz the traffic ain't that clear. Spotted some blinking lights so I slowed down, blahz ! It's just a rubbish truck with flash "headlight" cuz the light is on top lar ~

Exited the expressway and there's this long stretch of 3-4lane about 1 km straight road that most people search their "cheap thrills" at. Too many cars blah but i manage to surge pass em and find an empty lane. Just as I was accelerating, a V6 Cefiro started to "play" too and suddenly he jammed his break, i did so too dahz haha phew ~ TP was around the corner checking out a van man LOL . I've only had 12 points man !

This morning too, i was like 400metres away from home and I decided screw it lar just buckle my seatbelt and phew ~ a TP was waiting at the traffic junction man HAHA ! I recalled that I'd never speed before I got my license but well, boys are just boys I presume. Toying with my life n others haha, I'd try not to kill anyone lar but it is my life and i believe no one can ask me not to do anything about my OWN LIFE ! But only my mum would be aggrieve cuz she brought me up and I've yet to repay her HOHOHO !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat