Skip to main content

National Day

Woke up at 1130am and went out for lunch with Jack and Co @ Botak JOnes, the company was cool man haha the food was good and well had a lot of chat with the people. After lunch Jack wanted some prickly heat powder and I saw my favourite Pear the pop ice-cream ! ( Rainbow colour 1 )

Kelvin and Sherman did the same and we have the 3 maskerteers ! AHAH crap and my dad called, needed to fetch him so i left. Didn't take the photos but it was fun man ~ haha 3 grown bois having ice-cream cuteeeee !

Reaching the place, my dad waved as if I'm a cab driver ! My mum wanna get me a cap so I'd look more like 1... damn !_! Dad wanna get the new toyota crown 2.5litre car so that I'd have problem maintain the petrol cost, farG man ! Got home and slept aha !

Got up @ 540pm woah ! Gonna be late so I rushed out. In the train there's this familiar gurl ( yes old fashion, cliche, booo, www.tryharder.com ) who cares blahz, there's an empty seat beside me so her mum sat and OBVIOUSLY I GENTLEMENTALY stood up and walk to the other cabin ( act cool ) AHAH ! kaes enuff

Met the rest and yongqi was late for 2nice hrs, aha before he came we were thinking of watching 2 consecutive movies and well aha he had second thots so we waited for his arrival.

He came and met us at grammophone, got the tix for Secret.



Went ta Aji-Sen for a quickie, real quick, everyone rush in sat down, picked a set ordered and chat ! haha, kyle got a cute drink mah, needs to be popped and it tasted like barley with gas ~ Ah lian had bento while the rest of us are on ramen sprees ! Gobble down and stuff paid and left ! It was sucha filling meal wootx !

Rushed to the theatre and we're late FUCK ! but aha it's ok. 4 grown bois seating side by side watching "SECRET" -_-!

The show is so damn nice lar ! I nearly cried but control, fuck man cry infront of the guys side by side fuCKING GAY ! AHAH ! I lurve that babe in the show. Till nw I've yet gotten the show out of my mind. Shan't tell you guys the details, watch it urself / dun wanna spoil the show for those who hasn't watched it.

Got out and decided to get another show...



Yeap ! BOURNE ULTIMATUM ! ACTION PACKED MAN ! from start to the end, the plot is real good and it's 50% brainey ! YUM YUM I LURVE it ~ heh all of us were like battery FLATT ! totally gone ! Took a cab home n it was about 3am den ~

Was a totally roxy day ! Just when i thot probably a partner would be needed n stuff a buncha buddies came and gave a tap on my shoulders. It was such a fabulous day and oh well work today ? I'm ready for it ! Do this more often guys !

I LOVE SINGAPORE !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat