Skip to main content

@sch

Today:
My SAD( Senior Assitant Director ) said "Shi Jie you very cute leh, in Finance, if you have 1 less zero you are dead, you already have 1 less zero hor" she smiled and walk away. I guess I'm sort of in deep shit? But I don't know what shit I'm in, nonetheless I couldn't care much about it as I've much much to do, to think, to learn, to control to...

Hasn't been well, my "not enough sleep" symptoms have been bothering me for the past 3 days. My AD asked me if I'm not feeling well and I told her the truth "not enough sleep" so I assume she assume I was playing/drinking/dancing but well I've got classes to attend, reach home at 11+ if I'm lucky, wake up at 6am the following morning. Nights I do not have classes I've got assignments to do, research and more self studying... Financial Terms are killer, compare to the rest of the class, I need to spend like 300% more? All of them are in the business or have studied it like 2 3 times before.

Sneezed like a muthafucker... I swore not to use such terms ever, but just for now please. I was so tired I nearly told myself to skip class, being a failure in the "un-fail-able" education of Singapore obviously I knew what was coming if I were to start these bad habits all over again.

Well it ain't that hard going to class simply because Shi Jie = can't live without girls. There is this real real hot babe in my class. She's not really that good looking but comparing the mean value of the class, she's top notch. So well obviously I went :)

1st day in SHRI, she sat beside me and I was like damn... why is this uhgirly girl doing beside me? it was till when the whole class was here that I realize I may be the luckiest shithead :D

She ain't that neat but nice ass, slim legs, extreme voluptuous ^_^. I'd assume her name is Jackie and she's a PR? Her accent sounds like a Malaysian, a hmmm 0.3 karat diamond ring on her left "beside the little finger". I assume she is married? Her hp dP is some baby so I think so. I know i sound like a psycho but I was checking her out some of the time when I'm bored and she kinda sit right in front of me today? And being a future "Analyst" I've gotta be very very very observant! We do glance at each other once in awhile oh well... she's at least 28? HAH!

She's this sluttish postures here and there and sometimes gave 1/2ball and she just blow my mind with that few streamline ass and back and its time to sleep. 6am AGAIN and I've got to go Pasir Ris for BBQ . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat