Skip to main content

Tagged

I was tagged, so sudden !!!! by a fellow Lim ~ pF!
She's so gonna kill me but here's her DA TOU TIE !!! Hey at least I found a nicer picture right =X



A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
if she still loves me, find out why, forgive and forget. Ezier said then done eh?

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
MY simple life to come true.

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?
Details not allowed la, else if she digs this up all my tricks goes wasted but it will definitely make all the women she knows, dead jealous, hate their husbands and make their husbands hate me. It's part of it but well, it'll be the story she'll definitely tell to even our grand children.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Sorted them out but what will happen ain't gonna be planned right so YES i am f**king confused.

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
The 1 that is able to give me the support I need, my primary source of motivation, half the reason I'm living for. Pathetic? I used to live for others haha.

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
My definition of being love = being love by someone you don't really love so I'd think loving someone would be more blessed cuz technically she is the no.1 for you and looking at it to my point of view I win cuz she's mine =X

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Until she gets married IF I AM SINGLE HAHA. Else honestly when a somewhat right girl pops up, life is too short to do fairy tales and love movies. Pretty dumb too.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Wait? simply because "In marriage there is divorce, in Thailand you can sell babies, it's just attached man ~"

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Sour, heart-broken, reminiscing the past... considered?

#10. Is being tagged fun?
damn right ~

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Married with 2 kids, working my ass off?

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Nation & Family before self. So my parents yea, single so comes my mates that kept me alive and gave me my crazy un-regrettable life.

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Simple yet crazy and

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Married but poor with great kids and a wife that loves me. What's cash without love or just cash and plain sex? I want my kid to bug me for stuffs, I want my kids to tell me their crushes.

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Hope that the dream was real cuz she has been in it ever since i don't know why... else look at my hp and turn off the f**king alarm.

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
The simple drowning who would you save question? I'd save my parents anytime over her. But I'd die just for her to live ( sorry mum )

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Do they love me back?

#18. What type of friends do you like?
There are different categories of friends and so hmmm... friends of the same frequencies and can accept my craziness (just ask Ian & Caron or my poly mates)

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
Hypocrites, those who criticize others just to raise their "market value" or rather I'd pity them :P

and i need to tag 8 persons...
- LIM XINYA
- zhi qiang
- lovelle
- yvonne
- daniel-58
- Beiyu
- Fen Ling
- SHIRLEEN !!

It's game on hunks and babes! ! !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat