Skip to main content
Thursday was fun! Went to the gym with Meng², Dar², Keng Lai & Yvonne. Darran was busy with his arms and well mostly his Biceps 21, though we did the Bicep 15 later, trained my chest and I went over my limit i guess, nearly died the next day! Keng lai was freaking slack? Did less than 20mins and went shower, pussy man

Friday was the best! Morning was slack, I was awfully hungry so I had bee hoon. 2nd half of the day, all 3 of us went for this EQ talk, supposedly to take something away but well it was really bad. She (trainer) started off with so much promise, engaging audiences to participate with activities and introduction... BUT the whole theory part was exceptionally boring and dry.

1. She was teaching us what EQ meant
2. She wasn't talking about how you use EQ to deal with people in general, instead it became something like how to deal with your spouses?
3. She used so much old fashion examples and technique like
a.when you reach home and have to cook and your husband goes watching tv blablabla
b.guys always don't get it
4. etc...

The course finally ended early, poor Dar², trying to sleep but can't haha!

Next stop, the gathering!! Peck², Gowri, Mei², Meng², myself & Kenglai met up for the usual chilling gossip session, this time with the inclusion of Peck². Dar² went for his gym session so he was late.

After much discussion by the ladies to share what they wanted, they got a plate of RAW FOOD! You guys should be there to look at their face, absolutely PRICELESS.

These were what they ordered, all seafood, either smoked or marinated to be added to the pita bread with butter!

And when Dar² came, it was so much fun! First he started saying "Wah Meei Yun very Hot ah!" HAHAHhaA but Meei² was hot lar that day wee uh weet! And Dar² got the best seat of course. And now it is time for this, our very own Darran Low!!

The 1 litre cup of 5.5% German Beer!


He starts gulping down without much effort and look @ his arm!! =P slurpz!

Who's the MAN? DARRAN's THE MAN!!!


Well the place @ Brozeit was great but a tit too noisy? So after Dar² finish his meal we went off to Starbucks for coffee and continue more gossips! After much beers, I've decided to step a little on the gas and ask Meei² a few questions. Sigh* Her answers, or rather the truth were so so so much disappointing, I'd expect so much more man ~_~

Next up was our turn to be drilled, all 3 of us were "stripped" to our bear feet and told nothing but the truth =\ I forgotten to get them to swear upon their life that whatever was said that day to be kept WITHIN THE FEW OF US!!!

Caron rang me half way through and ask if I wanna hang @ Redhill market, obviously I said yes? How would I wanna miss the fun!! Moreover they came over and fetch me, paiseh siakz.

Had a commotion along the way while queueing for the Yong Tau Fu, sighz, our country has progress so much in terms of alomost everything except our own morals? Thou shall not comment on that dumb lady, the older people are fine well because, 1. I wasn't hungry, 2. They were elderly and 3. If i told Ian, he'd blast @ ALL OF THEM, not forgetting Caron and co. too AHHAHA

The usual stupid topics about movies, cartoons and all my blunders, now I'm called Jia Gong instead of sunflower, kns! Head home at about 3+? And we still had so much fun in the car, disturbing Ian, FIFOOOO FIFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!~!~

Well ever since my attempts have failed and things have come to a standstill, I've decided to let it rest for awhile, that's why I JOINED DARRAN FOR SOCCER TODAY!!!

Woke up @ 12pm, flew to JP to get my shinguard, and then to braddell! Been so long since I've played on a field and a very large one too. Debut for Mavericks as centre-back, not my most comfortable position but I'm very versatile =x

The game ended 3 - 1 which obviously we won? Dar² scored the 1st goal! We could have gotten the cleansheet but well, we won so wtf?

Went to Dar² place to shower and well well, look at these 3 posters! He's motivation in everything I guess? That's why he never stop running and never stop gyming haha.


Mai siao siao hor, the left poster cost $12 to laminate while the right one cost $30. Left his place @730pm cuz he's going drinking while I'm so tired, I could just freaking die?

YEAH LIVERPOOL WON 3 - 2, luck played such an important part in football so 3pts and a win and I couldn't care less the way we played

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat