Skip to main content
I'm finally 23 years old, the age I'd die to be in, while i was in my younger days, often wanted to be older, to be more independent. Here I am, being 23 . . . *Deep Breathes* I'm honestly feeling the heat, responsibilities, expectations and failures of the tomorrows.

So people, be careful what you wished for . . .


Last Sunday, Caron & Ian already invited me out for Laksa Steamboat, I've asked them up umpteen times before if it's just the 3 of us. Well, when we reached the carpark, I saw Noel's Civic Type R. Upon reaching our seats, I saw Bernie and Ai Lei !!! and there were EMPTY SEATS.

Deep within me was like, "FUCK! I wasn't groom at all, because school's tomorrow and if I shave today, I'll have 5pm shadows when I'm in school, and I'm in flip flops ... "

Then we started greeting one another happy cny and then Bernie goes "EH Happy Birthday!" I was like, huh? I thought I heard wrongly and so did everyone else.

Jim and Koh² couldn't make it *phew for jimbo!!* Koh² sent me a text and then I realized, *sigh* Caron arranged a special b'day dinner for me.

My hair completely disastrous, too long to spike, too short to style


My birthday cake, which I sportingly used this pic as my display pic on facebook, but no one realized eh? It says "FLOWER BIRTHDAY"


Thank you Bernard and Ai Lei for getting this cake for me, and going through a "tough time" getting the bakery staff to write these 2 awesome words on the cake! (They were made to write the "note" on a piece of paper because well, the kitchen did not believed these were the exact words ahhahahha)

Lynette got me choco from Japan, and a Hello Kitty reusable bag for my sis! Susan, Caron, Ian, Noel gave me ang baos too ~_~

I'm already 23, my parents already stop giving me ang baos, feels really weird receiving from them, especially Su lar!! We're not that close but but but thanks yeah. The amounts were quite substantial, I'll put it to good use ok! I can buy my new running shoes, working cloths and also our Batam trip in March!

The gang head over to Ian's workplace first, and we all ended up "gambling" there. Of course I won aha~ We're playing Blackjack (I started gambling at the age of 6 =x) So yeah I won quite a bit hehe!

Thank you Bernard, Ai Lie, Lynette, Noel, Caron, Ian, Jason & Jim so much for spending the time with me ~ Especially the JP Morgan peeps! and Caron duhz?! It must be you right! Always you who create such surprises haha. =)


23 happy and unforgettable fun years have passed, from this day on, I must stop all my nonsense, get a firm grip of my life and start pushing myself towards a bigger, better and brighter future . . .

I believe I can, I know I will ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat