Skip to main content

dogs

I made someone cried, like really cry. I thought she was joking but anyway, I didn't meant it.


Mari and her 3 puppies aka. マリと子犬の物語 (2007)

I miss boy² and roxy so much now.
Death is one touchy topic that I've never like discussing. Days when we were younger, still in uniforms and holding hands, sometimes we get to see kids having a tiny squarish piece of colored cloth, pinned onto their clothing. Anyone of you remembered that, or wore that before ~

When i first got to know it's true meaning, I had insomnia for a week. I was 5

As I grew older, hitting double digits, I saw a few friends having to miss lessons because of that and I asked them how it was like and, they told me the fun stuff like staying up all night, learning how two play mahjong, having endless food to eat and all...
I closest person that pass on, would be my grandmother's cousin. She used to own a stall at the market and I would eat there every weekend ~ Her daughter, my aunt was hysterical that day...

Both my grandparents are around still. Healthy and wise ~ As the days go by, I can't help but realize the fact that we all have to go through this mental torture or emotion breakdown period. I believe I can't do this ...
And that's precisely the point why my mum disallow me to keep dogs. Not because of my nose, not because it's dirty or messy or smelly, simply because she gets overly attached to living things. Average lifespan of dogs is between 8 - 14years ... she can't take death.

sigh ~ i can't take death too but I have to deal with it somehow right?

Paying Taxes & Death are unavoidable in life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat