Skip to main content
I seriously have no idea where to start...

Most would know that I blog like I'm trying to write a 10,000 thesis about living, or writing a never ending boring book. It's in such details because I do have a very short-term memory, when I back-read, I remember all the fun minor details that are lost along the way.

I've not started revising my notes at all, where's a rough gauge at where I am

Intro to Economics: 70%
Sociology: 20%
Financial Management: 50%
Audit: 40%
Financial Reporting: 40%


An ex-crush was with me during my econs class, she used to wear braces ^^, I don't want to fail econs again hence more effort and I understood more. I missed half of my sociology lessons due to National Service Reservist, those lessons were core for exams purposes and sociology is about content and indepth understanding about ideology of different sociologists, i've yet to start. FM is a tier higher than PBF, I think I can figure em out by referring and self studying. Audit is tough, I missed 1 lecture, it's quite boring and dry and you need abundance of knowledge about recent events and audit/accounting policies etc. Financial Reporting is like POA, you can do it the lazy and stupid way, or try to really understand. I missed 1 lesson and it might prove costly.

I was sick on Sunday evening, after dinner, didn't have much fruits and fluid thus at the receiving end of my own ignorance; the body does give signs and warnings, I simply ignore it. Lasts till Wednesday.

------

I'm already so sick and tired of the songs of Wonder Girls on my PSP, honestly. The only reason why they're not out of my player ...

Park Ye Eun's voice, stood out just like that, stunningly unique, filled with explosive passion for music and ...

People say "You're really hardcore Wonder Girls fan" I just smile.

------

Selina of S.H.E, the Taiwan female trio group, was on the covers of most papers. She had 4th degree burn on her body, this is only after one brave soul who put his body in front of Selina... nothing was said much about that guy, because he wasn't at all famous.

It brings me to... if I could save a life, by exchanging mine, anytime now, I'd just do it. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone; A sweet escape, saved a life too.

------

我真的很不快乐。。。 自从二 O O 七年起,我就立下了自己的目标。二 O 一 一年就快要过去了,我不但一点儿进步也没有,反而还比当年来的要糟糕。很多人都说我的比喻是不公平的,我应该照着现在的状况来衡量自己当初所摄下的目标。但是我觉得这些都只是安慰自己的烂借口。。。

看着别人们都已经上了逵道,或都已经有了成绩,心里不但地感到非常失望,对于自己是多么的厌倦。。。

荣顺给缘忆娶了外号 - 小熊猫~ 我也不知道的中文名这么样写 ~ 就是不想让小熊猫看到我说写的一切, 因为就, 家家有本难念的经,我就是爱发牢骚,也就不想别人多操心之类的。。。我很确认的是雷纳根本都不可能了解我再说设么!~ xD

但我告诉过自己,这是我唯一能够真正面对自己的地方,懂得语言也只有那两个。。。 但要把内心的感触用中文来表达,的确非常困难。。。

我的中文也不过如此。。。 B3 吧了。 我放弃了,回到英文吧~

I'm so sick of the pace of life in Singapore. Squeeze your ass just to get into the train to work, and then fight for a place on the company transport, work your ass off at work, rush to class in a sardine packed bus. Long bumpy uncomfortable ride finally ended, the perfect condition to start the learning experience.

Close to 9pm at Jurong Point, you have to queue so darn long just to withdraw cash, and queue again at a Fast Food Restaurant, I gave up queueing and went straight home. It's just so irritable, and annoying, I'm so angsty, sluggish, unmotivated, drained and just felt like a living dead.

I so wanted to be just a simple diploma kid, having just enough, and being happy because life around me is simply mediocre. Being able to have a psp is like buying a brand new car, having Crystal Jade is as wonderful as going to Paris to eat escagots. To not be judge base on how fat your bank account is, whether do you drive or own credit cards, how do you look, what certification do you have, but just as a Human Being.

Challenge to Singapore: To be a truly globalized City
-Straits Times or TNP

We already lost our hawker centres, most wet markets are proposed to be tear down, playgrounds that are barely half a story high, with sponge mats... what more do you want to take away from this country just by producing the superficial "surface materials" the super rich, dying to be rich dream and yearn to have or become.





Countless occasions, for the better part of 2009/2010 I've told myself, it's merely the low point, it's rock bottom, the only way is up. How many times must I come back to square one again? How many times must I look at the same surroundings, the same shit, the same crap, if only it's the same, it ain't! IT'S FUCKING GETTING WORST !

This just don't sound right, it never sounded like me, like that, I've always believe... I still do, but I just lost it.



Passionless, outta gas... I need some time, away, alone, i really don't know...

离开地球表面。。。

sick and tired

adjective

Definition of SICK AND TIRED

having one's patience, interest, or pleasure exhausted sick and tired of wasting her time at long, pointless meetings>
不想太多,我想一定是我听错弄错搞错拜托,我想是你的脑袋有问题。随便说说其实我
早已经猜透看透不想多说只是我怕眼泪撑不住~ 不懂。。。到底发生了什么事

***I'm not suicidal, just in case -_-""

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat