Skip to main content

Kpop craze


I do not buy CDs just to rip them into mp3s and chuck em aside. I rip them into mp3 for my portables, listen to the impeccable CD quality via dedicated CDP and I adore the album art, posters, cards...

Miss HyunA in the building, my favourite solo album!! Not only was the MV out of this world HOT, her image,  her voice, the rendition and the track listing were beyond expectations after her successful Digital Single "Change". I wonder if Cube or Hyuna manages to toy around her sexy yet adorable image on a very fine line next to degrading-ly sluttish. Anyhow track no. 4 A Bitter Day, a duet with G.NA, another sexy diva balances this album really well.

Elly Seo In Young's first album, Elly is Cinderella, title song "Cinderella" swept charts overnight. Just adore the design on the album covers, speechless. The first solo female artist I fell head over heels for, no thanks to Tracy's recommendation of watching Heroes!

/me points finger to noonA

Girl's Day Minah, another new love.
Girl's Day first came into my picture on Inki, they were performing the song Expectation, which many fans would call it the "Suspender Dance". A change of image from their previous healthy cute image to increasingly sexy, dark suits, read lipsticks and striking suspenders... Just to be honest, Minah's hopeless without makeup =X


AHHHH ~~~~ MissA's JIA, Meng Jia!!! Surname or first name is Meng (Fearsome or fearless) and her name is Jia. Suppose to debut as JYP Sisters along with Fei and Lim, but Lim was called to be the 5th member of Wondergirls, lucky or not, Min and Suzy came along and MissA has been formidable ever since.

Her striking pink hair while performing the group's debut title track "Good Girl, Bad Girl" with her ridiculous leg raise at the end caught my eye. I love her eyes and her jawline with her cherry lips, almost perfect! Fell in love with her even more with her dance moves and her instagram updates keke


This need no introduction, Wondergirls' Park Ye Eun. I always called her my 1st love, but only the FOCS crew knew Sunye was my truly first love hahaha! Jan tell me to call her my last, sounds like a great idea right? Her personality was what caught my eye, as you watch her in variety shows, concerts and performances, you can't help but notice she's really different from the rest of the idols. She's R E A L, I can't simply put those feelings into words but for someone to overthrow Sunye, it ain't any easy feat.

Her flawless complexion, her angelic eyes and beautiful voice... nuff said.

And here's my top 4 kpop artists that will make it to my wall real soon.

1. Wondergirl's Park Ye Eun
2. Elly Seo In Young
3. Davichi
4. MissA's Meng Jia

Davichi's posters on the way, Elly's picture is disastrous  and so is Ye Eun's, probably gonna dig for her wonder world album art instead.



Apologies to the artists, I'm going to get a nice shelf for you all ok? For now please bare with the tight space :))

Redpacket: Cookie's HKD within !

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh how convenient....just blame it on the cookie xD!!
- EIJIHS said…
ayeeee ~ it's your fault lar! Else I wouldn't even know her existence haHAHAHaha

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat