Skip to main content

Purpose, Life, Value ...

yes it is a depressing entry.




Why do people get married and then get scream and yell at, nag at and feeling sad.
Why do people give birth to their own and dump them on the bed wailing while they continue to be on their phones.
Why do I give way to signally cars but get my queue cut while queuing for a lot.
Why does a 2yr old have to ask me "why do I have to queue to wait for my turn while everyone is rushing into the play area" when they are with their parents.
Why does a class of 40 has to has a 1st and 40th.
Why do I have to be taken for granted, leeched and still be alright.
Why do innocent kids have to die because the adults did not maintain the ferry properly.

Are we all sent to earth to suffer?


Why does the no.1 rule of successful people has to be NOT hanging out with losers?
Do you think losers really want to be losers?



When I were a kid, I had this collection, now that I'm an adult, why isn't there 1 for being an adult.


Comments

Cookie said…
Not even Google has all the answers ..... so, don't lose faith in humanity .... hang in there buddy.

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat