Skip to main content

Good is not bad.



Year end review came. I scored 2/4, and my boss said good isn't bad. There were 4 rating tiers

Inconsistent
Good
Very Good
Excellent

So you tell me Good isn't bad?

Anyway the rating was given by someone who left and someone who hasn't had any dealings with me. The company structure changed where they want 1 manager to have at least 6 - 8 people reporting to them, just to please the world. Of course internally they would split again where 1 AM holds 3 - 4 staff and actually dealing with them.

I have not dealt with this bitch much but of course, there was this one occasion where she wasn't please with the test result and was lashing  out at me while it was my previous manager who was doing that work and she was well aware of what was being done. I took it, went back to my desk, dug up the fantastic email and send it back to the entire team.

Suck my dick.

It says "Hi Ling Huang / Sharon, thanks for the hard work, please document this for future use"

*Shrugs*

From then on, she barely spoke to me.

I report to Terri, an AVP who rolls up to Kwai-Yeng a VP and then to Bitch. Bitch left with myself only the one with that rating within the whole team. So ?

There will always be a final review where we trash things out and there I went, I lash out at Terri and Kwai-Yeng, I asked them very sternly why and how was the review done, why was there no feedback, how do I get a better rating, what did I do not to get the rating I feel I deserve. No one could actually answer because it wasn't rated by them and it was never communicated to them or my direct manager. We have mid year  reviews where we had discussion on how to meet the target I set myself and not once was it brought to my attention that I was falling below expectations. Comparing last year to this year's work effort, I put in much more attention to educating junior staff, assisting my peers and my managers with the BAU items while they can concentrate on projects. I've taken far more reports this year than last so can someone tell me why was I rated lower than last year? No 1 could.

Anyways, I told them straight up that the process is absolutely whoreshit and it was awarded based on how much ballz you carry and not actual work you're doing, it was unfair and unjust and the process fails miserably. I am willing to accept this rating if they agree at their level that I am only performing to this level BUT they have to justify what I lack which they cannot. Still, I will accept this rating to proof my point that Bitch is just being a bitch.

This will affect my future promotion chances and bonus for 2015 but I'll bite the bullet and let you guys know what's real, I can't be bought faggots, if you want to come at me, at least come at me with facts and not using your pathetic rank to bark at someone like me. Bitch is simply unprofessional  and I will not just bend-over cuz you yearn for attention, crave for power you old sick fuck.



My mom say it ain't worth it, to me being real is worth everything in the world, money can buy you anything that ain't real. Many may think that if  I were married with kids, will my perspective change?



I can't tell you for sure, the only way to find out it's then, but it'd be nice to find a wife that can tell me that what i stood up for is right and we will be able to find another way.

I'm dreaming.



Oh and I did take a dig are her because her son didn't get into Harvard Law, even after her flying over spending money which ... I knew he didn't make it because she wasn't gloating about it after 3weeks of continual insults at our own Universities, she suddenly said it wasn't that bad.

All I did was "How's the Havard Law wonderboy of yours doing"

I did deserve my Good Rating did I?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat