Skip to main content

something new

#Warrior, one of my favorite Tom Hardy movie.


Tried to move away from blogger, it's been eons since I've last switched, most are on wordpress or tumblr... but, I've failed. Too lazy to pick up tools on wordpress, tumblr's more like insta with more words and I was on square something i couldn't remember but you have to pay USD8/mth I was like #OMG hell no!

Went got Google+ and well it seems pretty ok but there are no customize link while i was at it, only after I've tweak a bit on my current blog did it came out with a "pre-approved" customized link which would become -> http://plus.google.com/+ShiJieLim.

I mean who the flying fxxk remembers weblinks like that?

I'm a huge movie addict and I live my life based on the lessons taught within movies which may be a huge surprise to many. BUT ain't movies a replication of our daily lives? a future depiction of how our lives would become or true stories re-enacted? So don't judge too early my friends, clearly the first question you ask is why? When you lose the will/reflex to question, you've lost the right to becoming human, you've became a puppet of social norms, values and beliefs.

FACEBOOK
Timberlake was Sean Parker (Napster Creator), the first geek with the breakthrough software/app that introduced p2p (peer-to-peer sharing) met Mark Zuckerberg to discuss about TheFacebook. He ended off with "Drop the the… just Facebook… it’s cleaner."

There you go ~

facebook.com/shijieee
shijieee.blogspot.com

vs

plus.google.com/+shijielim


Anyways, I've been having so much  #angst in me I do not know how to control not feel #anger majority of the time.



Why do you ask me to choose when clearly you've made up your mind
Why do people say one thing and do the other
Why do people lie so blatantly like we're stupid
Why do people not admit to their mistakes
Why do you think that I'm still a kid
.
.
.

I'll probably need a trip down the monastery to clear my mind but then going meatless as good as asking me to pledge jogging 5km a day. #Impossible.

Mozilla Firefox had been serving me well for the past 5+ years? Until recently, it starts crashing with the latest flash players from adobe. I really hate to switch to mainstream chrome. I really hate to be group amongst the general people, if I do not do things differently, I will fee as though I ain't livin'. Which is why

My watch's on my right wrist not left even though I'm a rightey
I still stick on desktop even though lappies are cheaper but I can always justify different needs.
I do not use Bose products
I do not use Apple products
I quit studying for a business degree
I ain't going for any other finance/accounting courses
I stop going to gym, just look at price of gym memberships
I stop being conscience about diet totally, just look at salad places
I stop caring about how I look
I stop wanting to be superior, fuck the corporate titles. I still need money though =PpPpPp
I stop growing up.

Bad thoughts attract negative energies, as you can see I'm hopelessly disgruntled and I'm trying to write it off cuz I can't walk it off or sleep it off...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat