Skip to main content

The sleep process

"1 in 3 Singaporean suffers from OSA Obstructive Sleep Apnea" Channel News Asia

I'm one of them.

I first discovered I've got OSA when I was 14, I dreamed that I was at this knitting shop back at my old house and I stopped breathing and was on the verge of going out of breathe and I suddenly woke up from my dream gasping for air. It didn't happen again until I was 20.

Ever since then, I've learn on how to cope with the disorder. I sleep at a certain angle, I cringe my face when I start having difficulty breathing or regulate my breathing to prevent myself from freaking out. The most effective would be getting yourself out of sleep, turn on the lights and splash some water on my face. This will calm myself down as well as bringing my muscles back to the "real world" state, if I do not wake up, the chances of me going back to the struggle is really high. I've been so lazy that I've had these attacks upwards of 6 - 8 times a night before.

Well the main cause of OSA:

"Interestingly, the study showed that the Chinese have high OSA rates among the three major ethnic groups even though they have the lowest obesity rates. This study, done in the local context, collaborates with previous studies performed in the West, which also found that Chinese appear to be more at risk,” Dr Tan noted.

She added that craniofacial structure is one of the key determinants of predisposition to OSA, and the Chinese have been shown to have more severe craniofacial restriction as compared to Caucasians in previous studies."



And it causes obesity and hypertension -______-
I'm still thinking of getting it fix because it meant that I have to commit to a lot of stuff like NO MORE SMOKING, MORE EXERCISE, NO MORE BINGE EATING.

Things that makes my life HAPPY but well my mom would say it's making people that love me sad -__________-. It's not like I'm on drugs or turning alcoholic or gambling ??

Anyay just one of the days being me ~~~


Life just wizz bye anyways ~ Don't Worry Be Happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat