Skip to main content

Break from the truth

Stopped writing because #life's tough, hard and ugly. There are just too much negativity around or within my environment. I may have the wisdom to tell others to focus on the positives and ignore the negatives and move on else we will be stagnant but I simply couldn't unsee or try to ignore the ugliness of human being with my eyes.

I hope you are still around Gandhi, and I'll ask you if you still feel the same.

Cookie just killed me while she was up feeding Tom Cruise (Ethan Hunt in MI series). Here's why:
https://travelversed.co/travel-talk/26-reasons-to-avoid-canada/

I'll break it down why this article is dissing us or rather ME in particular.

1. They can’t decide on just one language to speak
Try Singapore, we have 4 languages, English, Malay, Chinese and Hindi, we truly can't make up what we wanna speak so we use all of them together and form singlish

2. You could easily drown there
What a dick, showing off all the nice lakes!!!

3. They are way too nice
SG used to be as nice if not nicer and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

4. It’s full of vampires and werewolves
Another diss, all SG has are real money sucking vampires and werewolves

5. They’re a bunch of comedians
Seth Rogan, Jim Carey CAMMON !!!!! saved millions of lives from depression

6. Their choice in their national symbol is questionable
Well SG has a Lion which is the King of the jungle but what are we really good at?

7. They own Captain Kirk
Original Kirk of the enterprise and they also own Ryan Gosling ladies ??

8. They gave us Justin Bieber
Baby Baby Baby oooooooooooo ~~

9. Canadians just cannot spell
No one can

10. Their balls are too big
At least their teams are competitive, SG has zero competitive team sport. Ping pong's actually Chinese Olypmics.

11. They make up fancy names for normal food (poutine)
Have you heard of Roti John in Singapore?

12. Fighting is a national sport
Ice Hokey is thug life !!! love that sport. I mean just to watch ahha!

13. Their beer is way too cheap and causes fights
Who finds this a problem???

14. They will let anyone into their country
Please wait for me I'm sorry.

15. Canadian weather is crazy
HAHA article wrote Autumn and Spring's effectively still winter #LOL but my kinda weather.

16. Jedi is a recognized religion
#AMEN to that.

17.We’re not sure if their money is real
that nv came to mind.

18. They gave the world diabetes
70% of maple syrup supplier, hey gave more kids childhood and adults comfort food to survive man.

19. They made it OK to have diabetes (discovery of insulin)
Jesus stop it !!! SHOW OFF !!!

20. The Canadian Prime Minister is too attractive
Quite true to be honest.

21. The stole The Rock from us
#LOL, i'm fairly sure he won't be the last.

22. They found a way to start arguments without even being in the room (Trivial Pursuit)
This is on a boardgame which I've never played before.

23. The humans are outnumbered by Moose
Yukon Men anyone?? Moose's tongue real delicacy which I've yet to try.

24. Their Police don’t have proper vehicles
UK police ride horses as well what's the problem.

25. They show off by inventing loads of things
Peanut Butter
Wonderbra
Electric Wheelchair
Odometer

NOT AGAIN STOP SHOWING OFF YOU !!!!

26. It’s a hard country to pronounce (Toby Albbott mis-pronounce it as Canadia)
What do the Oozzies know except cheers mate ~

God I miss my home...





Suddenly my heart starts to constrict, feeling sore, the weird sour bitterness felt in my stomach, excluding thousands of nails stabbing my heart, it felt more like a hand trying to crush the heart. I so want to be back there...

I'm literally dying.



Oh, today I made a decision, my very own decision, even after consulting many people and movies that I will not make myself eligible for a promotion. How? Just give myself a low rating on the appraisal. Why? Because I truly do not deserve a promotion, YET. And I've said it before, everyone has a price, I don't want to be blinded my $$ and power which I've been in positions like these before and I assure you I'm definitely no saint,  instead more Lucifer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat