Skip to main content

Le Truth ~~~



Park Shin Hye in Doctors and Jin Se Yeon in Doctor Stranger.

This morning, after my usual Mac Donald's breakfast, I went down for a shot, two shots actually =P and as I lit up my 2nd stick, lazily glance to my left, what a beautiful sight; young Caucasian girl in a nice white 1 piece dress, rode pass me in the bic similar to Se Yeon's, and as she rode past, god smile upon me and the wind gust, the tail end of the skirt flutters, what a way to start my morning :))

**disclosure, nothing's seen, just a healthy tease.
==============

I've been fighting a lot these days, with myself of course. How do you actually decides what's right or wrong?? In my days, universal truths are facts, so America voted for Trump is that the true feelings of Americans? Sociology kicks in, it ain't a rational outcome so do not look at the campaign from the rational perspective. Then again most if not all laws, logics and theories are derived from the rational behavior outcome, so, what we've studied and the nobel prizes given out in the past all bull??? Why do we study, why do we have to take a standardize exam when we are all made different?

Work, I'm put up for promotion, I only have to do 1 thing to throw it all away and I did, I just graded myself 2/4, 4 being exceptional. The rational thing to do is to accept the promotion which comes with a sizable renumeration and power but one should not wear such big shoes when you don't have such large feet. Follow your boss' instructions even though they are wrong, they're just behaving in the utmost silo mentality which doesn't benefit the bank, even though it ain't right, just follow like the rest and life would be much easier.

Listen to this friend who bitches about why people want to become prostitute to sell themselves and he/she will never do that and he/she would rather die. No one's born into this world and tells the world their dream jobs become a world class prostitute that serves the likes of Russians or Sikhs or the African Americans. The environment forces people into such decisions, don't just think so lightly about how pathetic their lives are when in fact one may be the most pathetic doing nothing meaningful at all. Truthfully which is more vile, pimping your body which is just a external casing of yourself or going against your principles and moral values to gain power ??

Was having a chat with a Hong Kee friend, has to be in mandarin but I can't really bring the message across. I don't wanna be blunt to say that "you'll have loadsa money but no life left to spend it" when I was told he/she did not want to have any regrets and fear of being broke just made him/her work even harder. Really wanted to share this article but ...

http://jamesclear.com/four-burners-theory

Let' assume the theory is right, what would you lose?
It's fairly simple to answer this, what's success, what's the definition of success, it's that the real interpretation of success or the vast majority puppets of the world that's so absorbed or coax into believe that is indeed, success. If you have to lose one of the 4 burners, that's when you ain't successful, at all. You've failed, but that's me.

Recently a socio experiment on my FB post on the infamous Jack Ma's quotes, my socio group was saying I'm being bias because I know the timespan of average people reading a post is 40 chars. The main aim of this experiment is

1. People no longer read to understand, they read and select what they wish to reiterate
2. People just do not wish to understand why or what others are trying to express or the message the other party is trying to convey.

Which then I conclude, communications is dead. I did  however fought back with the "carrot" i input in the middle of my post "Read, understand there's more than what's truly intended" WHICH they all agree was more than sufficient to bring the attention back to the real intention of this post.

And this post has zero meaning, it's a mere contradicting and self canceling dummy post with a confession right in the end. However, it successfully stir certain emotions, opinions and comments from normal human beings.



And that's how I end up talking to myself because there's no proper conversation going on with humans anymore, nobody listens to understand anymore and well the group was gonna sponsor me to London to see this Psychiatrist to check my sanity level AHHAHAH !!!

I mean they're serious and not that they're trying to certify me nuts but more of the correlation between certain mental issues with certain sociological behavior which I do not have any clue about.

Just so you know, we're all mental in certain ways, you're declared sane because you belong to the vast majority of lunacy. I kid you not

Which is why I've really given up talking much these days haha ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat