Skip to main content

Road block

In a bit of a pinch actually, happiness wise, rather depressed these few days, the promotion actually did me no good, especially more so within the team, there are more jealousy than genuine appreciation. It's in the blood of my generation to think the world about themselves and lack that humility. Still you can never find fault with that because they will replace the next generation whether you like it or not.

My only solution is to stepping up and showing them how good or how pathetic they really am, which doesn't really sit very well with couch potato here. Go big or go home, if I have to step up, I'll go all the way and you guys will be up against a real formidable opponent ya know?? Then again, no one force me to go into one of the ugliest industry in the world, in actual fact I once relish the hostile environment, that is, before I went in.



Football's been shit, Liverpool hasn't won in so long, ridiculous performance, tactical blunders etc. It's really tough to be a Liverpool fan, 26years without a league title, endless taunts from asses world wide. I know it sounds stupid when you're cheering your guts out 1/2 way around the world and it doesn't actually make any sense but . . .

Lost interest in a lot of things, movies in particular, can't be damn to get into the theater, not for Great Wall, xXx or even Star Wars. Stopped playing piano for a good 3 weeks too. The only respite's that I've quit smoking since 30th December 2016, it's not coming as hard as I thought it'd be, just missing it after meals and times like now, when it's dark with nice amazing weather and when you're not exactly happy.

I've ran out of stuff to buy to be honest haha, like for reals, that's how bad things are. Maybe i should start cooking again...



Chinese New Year's around the corner, never really like festival like these, the whole facade of people pretending to care for their family, once every year how pathetic??? The tiresome traveling, smiling, Q&A session, but food should be ok?? I Guess??

Next come's valentine's day, no plans actually, and I'm off on 23 - 24th to celebrate my birthday before heading for reservist from 28th Feb to mid March, really looking forward to that period to have different perspective of life and well I do need to work on my off day, team's fairly thin and yeah...

That's how things really are these days, really depressing... maybe I should look at some places to go to for the long weekend on my birthday. I should also stop spending so much and squeeze out that Toronto trip this year which I initially canned, now that I've 26 days of annual leaves instead of 21.

May: Seoul -> Busan -> Gyeongju/Jeju (6 days)
June: Penang (1 day)
November: Toronto (10 days)
December: Hanoi (5 days)

 Nam Sam Tower, missed it last trip so we'll definitely go !

Gyeongju, known for their Ssam rice with table full of sides 

Busan, the seafood galore, fish and abalone sashimi's a must !!!

Left with 4 days which I took 1 for my mom's and than 2 days for my own birthday and probably 1 to do fuck all sometime. Such a wonderful weekend and I'm all so, senseless and empty.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat