Skip to main content

Women v2.0



After a nice walk to dinner with my folks, the enlightenment came. While my last post was fully one sided but based on facts, I can't help but wish to counter my biased opinion, the usual bad habit of a real sociologist.

And i found it!! It's the society.

Women are brought to this world learn to be weaker than men, they are suppose to cry, throw tantrums and be unreasonable.

And then came this whole revolution of gender equality, equal pay at work, equal chances with promotion which is against the school of meritocracy, at least in my world. Females were put into places of power to showcase to the world that we are practicing what we preach but most of the time these women are mere puppets of men who put them there. And women retaliate by building their own armies of women, whether they are  more adequate than men aside, obviously you'd trust your "kind" more than the opposite right?

And yes it is us, both men and women, humans of the world who made this happen.

My parents were having discussion on the house my grandparents left behind and they told me to sell it and distribute amongst my male cousins, I was in shock, I just told them they'd be long gone and I'd do whatever I want and I was gonna pass it to one of the cousins who stays near and has a really good heart but they said no. Reason? He's not the "inner" cousin, meaning he's not the son of my grandparents' sons instead daughters. Disgusted?

I am truly flabbergasted, coming from my mother, a women who has gone through the period of unjust prejudice yet they still believe in such cultures.

Hell no to that, not under my watch, not in my life, if it must be sold, every fucking cousin gets it, male or female, regardless you're a kid from a daughter or son of this family so long as you have the blood of this family you can have it.

Just fyi, that piece of crap only cost probably S$40,000 ?? I earn it in less than a year and people are so divided by it, and I can understand if it's from those whose circumstances require those bit of dough but it's brought up by those most affluent... that's how they earn their keep, blood money.


Which is why i yearn for an asteroid, to save our planet from our own destruction. Pity those who never live for tomorrow, I'll head over to he highest mountain, to adore this magnificent side where life gets a proper #Reset. #Amen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can't believe I actually took time to update and maintain our YEI Forum. Never knew I could be this crazy, but I know 1 thing for sure, it's never too late to start? But I'm really, growing too old for this. Ye Eun simply gorgeous! Credit: yeeun-impact.net / yeeun.wordpress.com And I blew up during dinner...
While caking, someone pop right into my head. Anyway, my top strength is: 1. Ideation: loves associating and providing ideas 2. Command: leadership, loves to put his ideas through 3. Futurist: star-trek 4. Individualisation: view individual base on strength weakness, not stereotyping 5. Learner: keen to learn In short, I'm a futuristic creative open commander! Sounds awesome eh? Strength Finder 2.0 is a book that only concentrate on strengths ($39.00) zero about weaknesses so all you hear are good stuff. ======= Individualisation Anyway back to my caking session. Mr Ibrahim, came to my mind. He was quite a good looking Indian back in my primary school days. I've always tried to protect him though I admit to join in bullying him once in a while. Sometimes he'd come to me "begging" to help him or lend him money with his hands in "praying mode". I took pity of him ever since he did that once and when he told me "All i got is 40cents a day and they sto

The Pioneer LX55 Bluray Player Review

Pioneer Corporations, once the leading company for Home Theatre Systems, Display and Optical players, began to falter when the likes of Samsung, LG, Sharp etc came into picture with lower end products for the mass consumer. Pioneer, who steer clear form the niche market, producing high end products, fell to it's knees, withdrawing from the TVs market and started a joint venture with Sharp, resulted in absolute catastrophe. Pioneer fanboys nicknamed the products "Sharpioneer" A bold direction, right or wrong, there's too much points to take, although myself would 200% standby their decision to continue with making highend products previously, even though they failed eventually. Anyhow, ever since that catastrophic "Sharpioneer" released, tons of consumers ditched their players within days of purchases, the management finally woke the FUCK UP. Director Product Planning and Marketing Pioneer USA, Chris Walker started visiting multiple online forums, gat